Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant see it!! it was blurrgh

Does this help

190268d1431677149-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-150515-am.png

Attachments

• EU 150515 am.png
    EU 150515 am.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 502
Does this help

190268d1431677149-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-150515-am.png

ive rduced the height of the chart aspect and it looks less bearish now just on appearance. i can see if i had not been rigid about 39mins then i wld have been in at 46 yes indeed./ but price being under that black dotted /dash would have made me reticent. does that make sense? i think i have a problem taking scalps against that line as it is a good delineator of bear bull. please analyse this and bring me forward F, its a limiting factor for my growth

9 18 am

20 pip fall now from 9 09 / 10 and 98 area

This looks more of a trier - but will it stop above all the 1370 / 72 / 74 supports and turn up again now for next TW ???

ive rduced the height of the chart aspect and it looks less bearish now just on appearance. i can see if i had not been rigid about 39mins then i wld have been in at 46 yes indeed./ but price being under that black dotted /dash would have made me reticent. does that make sense? i think i have a problem taking scalps against that line as it is a good delineator of bear bull. please analyse this and bring me forward F, its a limiting factor for my growth

I think it depends on how you want to trade Intraday

If I am desperate for pips - i will scalp on 100% stake size for all 5 -10 pip moves

If I am up already 50 pips - I cherry pick and so if in a sell from say 1415 area just after 8 00 am - I would have one 30% stake still on the go from say 1412 and leave on and think - I am not scalping every move - even if its worth 10 pips - i will just cherry pick the better moves that line up and should get me 25 pips +++

By afternoon - I dont scalp so much normally - had enough of it - but if my LRs line up in a TW with a KT and I thinks its got over 10 pips in it - then by rights - you should take it

It really does get easier every 1000 + live trades - you do tend to treat your live account more like a demo - and even if you are wrong - you are not bothered losing 1- 4 pips at all

I will post some more charts later on ( cropped ones ) and discuss the Lrs etc again

I think it depends on how you want to trade Intraday

If I am desperate for pips - i will scalp on 100% stake size for all 5 -10 pip moves

If I am up already 50 pips - I cherry pick and so if in a sell from say 1415 area just after 8 00 am - I would have one 30% stake still on the go from say 1412 and leave on and think - I am not scalping every move - even if its worth 10 pips - i will just cherry pick the better moves that line up and should get me 25 pips +++

By afternoon - I dont scalp so much normally - had enough of it - but if my LRs line up in a TW with a KT and I thinks its got over 10 pips in it - then by rights - you should take it

It really does get easier every 1000 + live trades - you do tend to treat your live account more like a demo - and even if you are wrong - you are not bothered losing 1- 4 pips at all

I will post some more charts later on ( cropped ones ) and discuss the Lrs etc again

ok ty but not sure this nails the problem

I miss many scalps whilst posting etc - but it does help me keep focused on my main priorities of my trading day - ie

1 Not to end up with an overall loss on any day

2.To try and make over 50 + pips target every day

3. To motivate me not to stop trading after just a 1 or 2 hr day and go and play golf or swimming/ jogging etc etc

4. It helps me carrying on learning - I make a comment and then look back at it one hour or 4 hrs later and think - why did i do that etc etc

Did you spot 8 38am was the last low on EU and 8 39 am was a scalp buy ???

F

Thank you for your post, I meant as an advantage being able to post and trade...

Fzsy

or we could zoom the white circle

We should try lower and your white circle - BUT only when the market is ready - and if it thinks too many selling and its all set up to easy - the market makers will play more and try over 1400 again

It really is a money game - with the rich and strong taking the money off the inexperienced weaker - and poorer traders - simple by strength and power to do what they like - and when they like ;-))

EU

6 52 am

For me this morning the EU is in a bearish PS under 1410 .

I would need to see prices back over say 1410 and 1420 to say the PS is changing for more tries up

Remember every morning - PS's can easily change between 6 am and 9 am - ie with 2 key Opens etc - its normally trick time to try and catch out all early morning swingers.

Price so far fell to 1386 and I am still in a scalp sell with 30% and stop in profit at 1402 - if I get taken out - no problem - my main earner on the trades is the 15 pips i have already banked on 70% stake

Main first interim supports at 1380 and 1372.

This is what I said at 6 52 am this morning pre Opens

So far we had the tease over 1410 and touched 1420 - but all the while under 1400 and 1394 favoured lower

Status
Not open for further replies.