Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I then think to adjust the blue channel up, as i wonder if doing so will show the breakout has happened for some. the tops are now enclosed perfectly and the white candle down is gratifying

Attachments

• e12adjust.PNG
    e12adjust.PNG
    175.5 KB · Views: 70
i choose to take 70 % as we are now at the red dashed line which for me is a major point of symmetry on this chart

Attachments

• e13seventy.PNG
    e13seventy.PNG
    94 KB · Views: 63
3 24 pm

EU

I am following you lines and levels MM on your charts from before - but meanwhile we just tested 1350 and stopped

the scalp sell was before 3 21 pm - I did not take it - just came out a 70% stake on a buy instead

i have a quick look at the longer picture and add supports. i realise that we have a higher low at 11.09 off a line (the red one that i see as huge.) i get long

Attachments

• e15.PNG
    e15.PNG
    147.1 KB · Views: 64
I then think to adjust the blue channel up, as i wonder if doing so will show the breakout has happened for some. the tops are now enclosed perfectly and the white candle down is gratifying

Its the 1 30 pm US Dollar news that maybe changes it all - well that's an excuse for a 130 pip rise - although on my LR charts that its plain to see after 1 21pm on 1 min

at this point im not sure what to do. my overall read says higher, but at the start of tw we are at the interim ac trend line and interim resistance.

Attachments

• E16TW.PNG
    E16TW.PNG
    134.8 KB · Views: 71
its 11:34 and price has made small higher lows throughout the window. basically the bottom of the 11.20 candle is intact

Attachments

• E17.PNG
    E17.PNG
    159.8 KB · Views: 69
its 12:26 and price has made more hh and hl. i decide to wait till eotw

Attachments

• e21waittwend.PNG
    e21waittwend.PNG
    187.5 KB · Views: 64
price moves against me but i believe structure says big up

Yes I think you have read that very well

I was more woolly on levels

Initially I wanted price to stay above 1220 to be in bullish PS

Then when it fell under - I looked upon it as false - but still not 100% sure - but thought well whilst still above 1200 and 1190 supports still on

Above 1220 and 1230 - then back in the session bullish PS for me

Status
Not open for further replies.