Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is how i saw this entry
1) 11.0 am we text dynamic support
2) 11.09 we fail to breach higher
3) 11.10 we break dynamic support ( yellow circle
4) 11.12 we check once again for any supply at interim support and fail , green circle. i enter
5) ....
is this how others read?

Attachments

• eg.PNG
    eg.PNG
    2.8 KB · Views: 73
  • eg1.PNG
    eg1.PNG
    88.9 KB · Views: 103

post 4329 is whaT i call xtreme fortune telling

Well Done MM

Dont tell others you can triple your live account every couple of weeks - they will never believe you - lol

Actually you are doing it sensibly with small risk etc etc - most traders who do this type of stuff use 5 and 10%+ stake sizes - and risk 50% + drawdowns

Your drawdowns are just so small and tight (y)

so this is how i saw this entry
1) 11.0 am we text dynamic support
2) 11.09 we fail to breach higher
3) 11.10 we break dynamic support ( yellow circle
4) 11.12 we check once again for any supply at interim support and fail , green circle. i enter
5) ....
is this how others read?

Thats how I would say you look at it - and it all depends how aggressive you want to be on entries etc etc

Sometimes when you have lots of pips in the kitty - you risk early entries etc and scalp both ways even

Other times and with only say 3 scalps from start - you might be more cautious and pay safe - and go for the safe later entry etc along with more clues off PA and all

Similar on EU after 12 21 and 12 30 pm on the buy and then 12 39 pm - was perfect sell against dynamic R's

Thats how I would say you look at it - and it all depends how aggressive you want to be on entries etc etc

Sometimes when you have lots of pips in the kitty - you risk early entries etc and scalp both ways even

Other times and with only say 3 scalps from start - you might be more cautious and pay safe - and go for the safe later entry etc along with more clues off PA and all

Similar on EU after 12 21 and 12 30 pm on the buy and then 12 39 pm - was perfect sell against dynamic R's

That scalp sell after 12 39 pm - its made over 30 pips now

That was nice (y)

We have had an approx 90 pip fall on EU from its high at 1393 this morning

I just wonder how many intraday swing traders bought above say 1370 and 80 with 25 -35 pip stops ???

Quick lunch - back for 1 30 pm news next

Red news in a few mins on US Dollar and Cad Dollar

Will not be in any scalps for news - but got a couple of 30% trades on with stops in profit - I will leave on

GU

1 41 PM

Early on today - the GU price action was fairly nice and easy - certainly up to 11 00 am time

This last 90 mins or so - not so nice in a 25 -30 pip range - whilst the EU and EJ have been really nice.

This just shows how pairs can change during the day and even session

No real updates on UK elections - so maybe thats why its staying slow and in a range for now

gu

1 41 pm

early on today - the gu price action was fairly nice and easy - certainly up to 11 00 am time

this last 90 mins or so - not so nice in a 25 -30 pip range - whilst the eu and ej have been really nice.

This just shows how pairs can change during the day and even session

no real updates on uk elections - so maybe thats why its staying slow and in a range for now

yep gu m1 horrible. As was the food i had to send back at lunch

EJ

1 48 pm

Like EU found supports and bounced after 1 35 pm and 1 39 pm after a lovely fall

Really needs above 134 90 and 135 10 to be holding any scalp buys on for larger moves - as well as any low holding for ideally over 20 -30 mins

Back under 134 35 and 30 look at more scalps sells for next lower support area

Status
Not open for further replies.