Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mention, GU is leading the fall and I guess 6406 would provide support otherwise let it fall like humpty dumpty.

Have attached my EU chart from European Open at 7.00am

Initial scalp buys then peaked at 3682 and I needed over 84 to stay in buys

3655 -60 - a key support area for EU intraday bulls

Attachments

• EU - 130114.JPG
    EU - 130114.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 86
compared to this pic my fast ones are too fast, but i cant blame them for my bad calls.

Can you see how my blue dotted and blue LRs - encouraged me to get out of EU scalp buys and by 8.21 am - it was a sell - but I did think supports at 72/3 would hold it

Quick update on EU at 9 15am UK time

Presently in a range of say 3690 to 3650 - approx 40 pips. We know over 66 and 73 then 90 - we would try higher.

Under 3660 and say 50 we should be scalp selling again

ok. one problem with that eu buy was price had held above dy support by close of tw at 21, which confirmed direction up.

Yes - at that time direction was up and price then rose another 8 -10 pips - but could not get over 3684 - which was a R area for me ( will find post )

ok that is 7 bad in a row including 5 bad trades last thing friday.
account blown

MM, you can tell me to sod off and shut up if you want, but reading through the thread, you imho seem to be focusing on this thread to much, perhaps, less t2w and 100% focus on your trading and you might see some improvements in your decision making and trading.

And perhaps whilst your learning, just focus on one FX pairing and make the learning process easier.

Just my thoughts mate.

Last edited:
no sorry F, i meant the tw at 08:21, after which price rose 4 pips then fell hard

By then it was already LH's and LL's and my tight Lr's were over saying sell - it then will supports hold or not - and in this case they did not -allowing a breach of trendline and further scalp sells

Last edited:
i see price broke down thru that after tw and could not close above 3. i have 3 pin bars that i shld also have factored in, then the dy break.
ty F very helpful obs!

Good - as Dinos says quite righly - at times you will need to fully focus and not be distracted by my prattling - this thread might be a distraction at time for you - - When you said you were still in EU scalp buy with minus 7 pips - I thought - oh no - get out a priority - even at minus 2 pips

Still as long as you feel you are understanding more about price action and how it can change in minutes and at just one price

Relax - get a tea or coffee and refocus again for next hr

Regards

F

Ty for giving me yr time. Yes less pairs but always like idea of scanning for best opp amongst the 6
Like the thread as its input.
I have definitely lost something tho, seemed to have regressed. Thought i had identified some weaknesses this w/e and hoped it would make a difference.
Problem with assessment of this is that each trade situation seems to me to be almost unique, which makes it quite difficult for me to identify what was good, bad, or neither!
I wont give up, just need to rebuild confidence as really prepared for today as beginning of big push above current plateau and have fallen over.

hundreds or hours screen time will solve it ........

EU not broken under 3650 or 55 - so back to scalp buys knowing we need over 73 to hold and then over 90 really for a turn up again

Gu - still staying above 6420-25 supports for now

AU - out my scalp sell as over 39 and 41 was scalp buys again - but without a new high and over 55 still just in a range here

Status
Not open for further replies.