Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok enough faffing with hybrid methods. gotta go but have food for thought over the weekend.
ie would it be worth testing how often fibs work on small timeframes. its something ive been wanting to test and use or rule out. may start a thread on it

This video may be of interest to you MM

Seems to be working according to my screenshot,may try it myself

Attachments

• eurusd-m5-fxdirectdealer-4.png
    eurusd-m5-fxdirectdealer-4.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 83
Seems to be working according to my screenshot,may try it myself

Ty. On way to mountains but will check the utube vid. I know what fib queen and others do but dont know the noise limits of such an approach on m1. But combined with a fast tick it may prove useful for entries off spikes leading into windows.

ok enough faffing with hybrid methods. gotta go but have food for thought over the weekend.
ie would it be worth testing how often fibs work on small timeframes. its something ive been wanting to test and use or rule out. may start a thread on it

There was a guy on another FX site who used to scalp and use Fibs all the way up to 1000 - using same ratios as up to 100 % - ie 61 % being 610% based on a bar system.

Never really looked at it in too much detail - this was maybe 3 or 4 yrs ago - and dont know if he his still around

No news this hour - but back to see how things are going

Notice on EU we stayed above 1210 and even 1230 and made over 1260 but stopped with a LH at 1275

Got dynamic supports from 1240 to 47 area and for now under 1263 its a scalp sell

Gods know why 1250 and 1 13/ 14 pm gave the EU such a bounce ??

It made over 1263 as well and looks as though its not fizzled out

EU 1 min Update for Friday up to UK lunchtime

EU - 1 Min LR chart with a couple of TW's and levels and TL's etc etc

10 20 am is where we sold off from a false BO and high

189550d1430483180-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-10515-pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 10515 pm.png
    EU - 10515 pm.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,868
GU

1 30 pm

Now at 5240 area and as dropped approx 160 pips so far today

Under 5270 and 80 still in bearish price session structure

On EU - second LH at 1272/3 at 1 20 pm and I think maybe 1 25 pm was best place to scalp sell at same price or within 1 pip

EU

1 36 pm

1250 last support and price now at 56

Will we go under 1250 and if we do still dynamic supports down to 40 / 42 anyway and then under there 1230 proper support

Whilst the EU is just playing games - the UJ as been a lovely scalp buy after both 1 00 pm and 1 30 pm

Easy nice PA - with no games for now -not like trading the EU atm

Thats why it's important than you do look at trading more than one pair - otherwise you miss out on many better opportuntities

No disrespect taken sir. I understand your position. We're not your enemy as we're not even in the same space, but there's no pressure form me,it was just an idea.

Cheers Pat - glad you understand - and just for your info the organisation I absolutely detest and hate the most -( I would lock the whole lot up if I was ever in control ( lol)) is Goldman Sachs

I find having enemies helps to keep you motivated ;)

Regards

F

Last edited:
1 58 pm

UJ

Noticed its topped again at a Double top area from the other day - at 119 92 / 95 area

its still bullish above 85 but now needs over 120 03 to stay with scalp buys

Both the EJ and EU are still in a bullish price session for US market - but just dont like the PA on either of them really

The GU and UJ have been easier

2 22 pm

GU

Noticed low of 5219 as not gone over 30 mins with no breach

Really it needs back over 62 + to stay holding or taking any more scalp buys

2 28 pm

UJ so near to 120 00 now at 119 97 - still bullish above 85 / 86 but for me needs over 120 03 to stay with buys

Back now after 3 30 pm - will not be here for 3 00 pm Us Dollar news

GL

Approx 3 55 pm

GU - nice carried on down and dropped another 80 pips from where I left it

UJ - up now at 120 20 area - but got taken out 30% buy stake at 3 00 pm news

EU- Another new high at 1290 prior to news - now dropped approx 80 pips - Did not leave any 30% trade on it. Same with EJ

Reactions: NVP
long day today..finally hit my target though so pleased

last 15 mins here attached ...

jees only 10 trades ??.......I must be slowing down :LOL:

have good weekends
N

Attachments

• last 15 mins.JPG
    last 15 mins.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 77
EU - Was 3 00 pm Friday 1st the change again ???

I am going to cover the EU in detail on my trading journal - "the Devils in the Detail" one and have already mentioned it there - along with my thoughts on the EU for the month of May.

Meanwhile here for now - I am posting my EU 1 Min LR Chart as at close of US session on Friday May 1st.

The main question is the 1290 EU high - just an high for a day or two - or might it be here for a slightly longer period - ie days or weeks or even months ??

I personally have not got a clue as I don't fortune tell - only interim day bottom and high pick - not try to pick the high or low for major changes of over 500 or 1000+ pips - But do try to take advantage of them by leaving part stakes on with stops then in small profits that can be moved into larger profits when I hit lucky .

I need over 1300 and 1350 to start looking at leaving new part stakes on off scalp buys - and whilst under 1280 then you got to favour leaving a part stake on a sell - simply to see if we test under 1050 or even 950 and lower - before another try up.

Anyway here's Friday' chart and then more to follow on the gameplan in the trading journal

189594d1430664581-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-friday-30515.png

Attachments

• EU - Friday 30515.png
    EU - Friday 30515.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 2,195
slow this morning ...just 1 scalp in hour for me !!!!!

Attachments

• 1 scalp so far.JPG
    1 scalp so far.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.