Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe I watched GU fall so far from 4807 and never really went for it ..........such is life

30 min rules again on 10 am and 10 02 /3 am on EU and on GU the 30 min rule on last high already worked resulting in more drop

usd came north from 10.01 .........I got a little Swissie but not enough to get excited about.....................was watching EU that was a dud

Would be nice

Maybe if we get a pullback and stay above 0575 / 80 - then it will sail through 0620 / 30 area

Under 0570 and 50 and 40 - i would have to be scalp selling again

GL

I have two longer term trades....

If you go to the 15m a cup and handle is very clear....now...that does not mean it will unfold but if it does 83 is the projection from the break of handle of the depth of the cup.

cant believe I watched GU fall so far from 4807 and never really went for it ..........such is life

What happens after a few thousand live scalps - you just think you are back on demo and just jump in etc etc

But saying that i miss loads of trades still - but that's because I am old lol

ok the usd is now retracing south and taking a breather ........I am now sitting on what to trade next when it bounces

usd came north from 10.01 .........I got a little Swissie but not enough to get excited about.....................was watching EU that was a dud

For me AU and GU the sells after 10 00 am and 10 09 am are the moves that have been nice

EU a blooming teaser - as per norm ;-)

really frustrated about the gu selloff...........from this chart (usd and gbp indexes) you can see the gbp was a rampant sell vs the greenback that was frankly ranging

BUT

I need to see my greeny moving to get in amongst the usd pair action

N

Attachments

• missed the gbp selloff.JPG
    missed the gbp selloff.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 79
10.23 usd bounce north again ..............but the Europeans are bull as well.........not my best scenario

really frustrated about the gu selloff...........from this chart (usd and gbp indexes) you can see the gbp was a rampant sell vs the greenback that was frankly ranging

BUT

I need to see my greeny moving to get in amongst the usd pair action

N

It worth analysing why after 9 36 / 39 am and then after 10 09 am why you did not sell it - although I knowm like me you wanted to buy and for me above supports around 82 / 83

But its a case of sell to supports leave 30% or whatever on look for scalp buys - if none - leave sell stake on and move stop down more in profit

10.23 usd bounce north again ..............but the Europeans are bull as well.........not my best scenario

The EU as shown it colours and still wants higher but really needs above 0620 and 30 as more R

I think i would only bother selling under 0600 or 0598 as it can still tease down but the try up again - its a slow crawl up wanting to dump as many weak bulls as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.