Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to keep an eye on 30 min rule from 10 08 am now on many pairs on interim highs and lows

Both EU and EJ trying to pullback early - before proper R areas - could be false - we will know in next 10 mins or so

From 10 30 am the dollar gained strength again - and small falls on EU / GU / AU etc and small rise on UCad

EJ and UJ both been falling

Key times - 6 an hr need to be checked for scalp biases etc

10 39 am

We know now on UCad pullbacks staying above 2428 can be scalp bought again - based on LRs and Time

This changes in next TW

Out at 11 00 am for about 20 -30 mins and will be back for a bit before lunch

Movements slow atm and as we enter next TW - looks as though uCAD as peaked for now at 43

We now need to watch 30 min rule again for 60 mins and then lows and highs can be breached again

awesome usd run north ..............pick off the sell currencies as they fall

Attachments

• usd bull run.JPG
    usd bull run.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 120
EU

12 01 pm

Cannot make above the R area at 1330 -33 for now and with supports under at 1300 - 1310 - something needs to break

We might have a BTTZ in this 20 -30 pip range - session bias favours lower - LR favours lower - but need to check time on 1312 low as around 30 mins with no breach - that part favours higher

EU

12 04 pm

Time favours scalp buys above 1315 in next 6 mins - but without going above 27 and 34 - price will then fall again to test supports

EJ

12 07 pm

Need above 134 58 and then 74 to stay or take new scalp buys

If neither are reached price will fall and then test 30 again

F

have a nice WE....... because I will.

I am going to have a glass of wine...

Hi Fugazsy

Seen you have had a good session - WD

I will join you with the wine later on this afternoon and raise a glass to your continual success and finding a good broker - GL and have a nice weekend

Regards

F

EU

12 12 pm

Yes looks as though some news as come in to cause LPs or players to now dump large amount of money into EU

Price is were it was say 10 mins ago - but a 20 pip drop and then a 40 pip rise before normality

Deliberate action to muck up traders and throw them out intraday trades - part of the game - when the bar stewards can get away with it ;-)

While the Euro as been playing game - GU and AU have carried on as nice scalp buys from 11 30 / 39 am onwards

AU not quite at 7850 and GU up at 5380 area - need to look for scalp sells under 90 or 5400 I reckon

Hi Fugazsy

Seen you have had a good session - WD

I will join you with the wine later on this afternoon and raise a glass to your continual success and finding a good broker - GL and have a nice weekend

Regards

F

Remember,next time I am in the old country, lunch is on me, we will also take BP if he show a chart first, but I doubt he will...

Regarding the brokers, I have accounts with most of the Australian brokers that have base here, i tried them all, mostly are rubbish, the best one are Oanda e Pepperstone, the cost with Oanda is not good, only spread of about 1.4 at least, above 1 is not good in my opinion, but I still trade with them because they are professional but not scalp only swing.....

The quick 2 way movements on the EU are deliberate and designed to catch out traders known as "wrappers"

I am one on many occasions - when you put pending orders in say at 10 -15 pips either side of a slow area

The PA as therefore set off buy trades and sell trades and now the market will try and screw both bulls and bears with action designed to take out say stops of 10 -25 pips

The quick 2 way movements on the EU are deliberate and designed to catch out traders known as "wrappers"

I am one on many occasions - when you put pending orders in say at 10 -15 pips either side of a slow area

The PA as therefore set off buy trades and sell trades and now the market will try and screw both bulls and bears with action designed to take out say stops of 10 -25 pips

By going lower again on EU to 1305 - its worked - ie taken sellers under say 95 out by bounce to 1340 and now buyers out ovder 1330 by down to 1305.

Clever stuff - anyone would think they used super computers to manipulate the market etc - well they do - but the authorities don't seem to think so :)

EJ

12 26 pm

Similar PA to EU with 2 way quick moves - but now testing low of day at 134 10 /12 area

Bounces staying under 134 35 are sells again - but we need to see then under 134 00

Status
Not open for further replies.