Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think it was luck a bit... 15:05 - 06 from the t21 chart

I loaded my platform on to a windows 8 1 computer today - and downloaded platform etc - and no tick charts and several changes

Going to get on to live chat later and ask whats going on

Yes the T13 and T21 settings on tick charts can be very good with slight tweaking etc

Looks boring again for now

Will pop back after 5 00 pm as school run soon

The UCad and UJ seem to be nice movers again today EU - difficult and so slow at times and GU was great this morning after news

See you later

I loaded my platform on to a windows 8 1 computer today - and downloaded platform etc - and no tick charts and several changes

Going to get on to live chat later and ask whats going on

Yes the T13 and T21 settings on tick charts can be very good with slight tweaking etc

i have ticks on ctrader

gotta sort this mess before i continue. i just gave away most of the day on 3 trades. back to drawing board

Attachments

• thurfin.PNG
    thurfin.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 95
gotta sort this mess before i continue. i just gave away most of the day on 3 trades. back to drawing board

hi magnum,,,i got 3 scratches in this dead zone,,,should've,would've,could've closed each on 5pips, i d be rather smiling.....
when i get to start caught up and mad,,,then i step aside and look at the beauties that line up with everything,even 1m candles //that i look at//,,then i ask myself ,,,wth am i doing here....

then i should have a dog to have a walk :)

i am molding myself into this style,,still waiting for my pro time in FX

have a nice evening

sigh, another -6! dont get this, signals are there but im exactly wrong 3 in row

Checking out now MM

First point so obvious on my chart was after 4 21 pm - GU was in a BTTZ area

Needed above 5397 and 5402 to be scalp buying more for a BO

Or needed under 5372 for scalp sell - ie 25 pip range that was a BTTZ slow tease zone

OK - I can see some 3-5 pip scalps - but I would only take them if I was desperate - just not worth being sucked in to the markets game for last hour - a flat bias really

It could last 1 hr - it could last 3 hrs - or it could all change within 20 + mins

Also - ovder 20 + trades a day - mind and focus will go down

First comments - will check out more

Regards

F

GU

next point - use time more - ie 30 min rule on interim highs and lows

After 4 33 pm and no breach by 5 05 - yes a sell - BUT then no new LL under range - then another 30 mins no breach

CLASSIC - Bermuda Triangle Type Tease zone - designed to take your money and laugh at you

Dont worry - I used to get caught in them at one stage - and curse - know I try and sniff them out etc etc

AU and EU better scalp sells after 5 pm than GU - unfortunately - wrong choice on similar set ups etc but pound still seems strong for now and so might be being manipulated more etc

Status
Not open for further replies.