Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

10 27 am

As bad as EU now on manipulation

Not wanting to drop under 87 and 84 so far - cannot trust it atm

I hope after 10 30 am we get some better moves starting

Whilst the GU and EU are being tampered with - check out UCad

Clean scalp buy after 10 09 am and still going for another one at 10 21 am and could be topping at 2605/6 for now

That like a 20 pip move that is readable in under 20 mins - not like the EU etc

This is how the market works - its so good at tricking traders who stay with just one pair

10 33 am

UCad

Kept going after 10 30 am and now up at 2615 and still trying

Set up for a pullback soon - maybe at 10 39 am ie look then scalp sell

UJ

10 35 am

Cannot make over 119 85 and now its been approx 20 mins with no breach - so start to look for a scalp sell if not breached in next 10 -15 mins

UJ

As I typed last entry - I could see it trying again - as also UCad - showing dollar strength

its breached it now at 87/88 - but now needs to stay above 80 for more rises

This could be a false set up for end of TW - and on UCad - lets see

UJ

As I typed last entry - I could see it trying again - as also UCad - showing dollar strength

its breached it now at 87/88 - but now needs to stay above 80 for more rises

This could be a false set up for end of TW - and on UCad - lets see

Both not quite peaked and out of TW now

Ucad at 2619/ 20 - and UJ at 119 89

I am wanting to scalp sell - but having to wait

10 44 am

GU and EU - so slow and going basically nowhere - whilst UJ and UCad still trying up

I still have 30% on UJ from earlier - but out the UCad earlier as wanting to scalp sell in - but just cannot until we top in a TW

so far testing 2525

10 47 am

First scalp sell signs on UCad at 23 /24 - if you are in - need under 14 to stay with it - otherwise it might test 25 /26 again before 10 51 am

On quick scalps dont enter with a soft stop over 3 pips ideally - its not worth risking 10 + pips for scalps to just get 3 -7 pips

10 47 am

First scalp sell signs on UCad at 23 /24 - if you are in - need under 14 to stay with it - otherwise it might test 25 /26 again before 10 51 am

10 52 am

Ucad

it dropped to 2510 and bounced - so worth it for 7 -12 pips

Now if we stay under 27 - look for another scalp sell then watch time on 30 min rule

10 52 am

Ucad

it dropped to 2510 and bounced - so worth it for 7 -12 pips

Now if we stay under 27 - look for another scalp sell then watch time on 30 min rule

UCad

10 56 am

It made over 2527 and still testing higher at 2530

That was a scalp buy at any price from from 2515 to 2520

Gm FM

been away,,,and when i've gotten back i got time to watch u.
u r the most dedicated trader I've seen towards non profitable teachings and also big heart.
Finally I got to know that u had more threads where u explained yrslf more about yr style. TW,LR's etc...
having a sticker with that TW's readily on my screen...watching it when i can....sometimes i wonder if i am fitting it into or it just works that well at times - when aligned with other specs - or me starting to align with yr views.
like this cad,,trend line challenged -broken,00:21, LR's lined up,,,SL 4 pips doable

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 77
GU

10 59 am

I got taken out my sell stake stop - which was at B/E after 10 55 am - and now the bu88er is dropping again

It should drop whilst dollar is still strong on UCad and UJ - but the manipulation is obvious

Gm FM

been away,,,and when i've gotten back i got time to watch u.
u r the most dedicated trader I've seen towards non profitable teachings and also big heart.
Finally I got to know that u had more threads where u explained yrslf more about yr style. TW,LR's etc...
having a sticker with that TW's readily on my screen...watching it when i can....sometimes i wonder if i am fitting it into or it just works that well at times - when aligned with other specs - or me starting to align with yr views.
like this cad,,trend line challenged -broken,00:21, LR's lined up,,,SL 4 pips doable

Morning Patient Pip

I reckon I ought to put a health warning on this thread lol

I have said many times that the method is complex - ideally suited to traders with say 12 -18 + months of trading FX experience - as well as say 3 - 6 months of scalping practice

It does take time to understand etc and I am pleased you may now be benefiting from some of the tips or strategy etc etc

I do appreciate - its easy for me after 10k + hrs trading at the coalface and scalping over 17K + trades etc etc.

I dont know whether you have caught up with Major Magnum - who dedicated over 6 months following and finally cracking it etc etc

I still say to him - every 500 and 1000 live trades he will get better and I think now he is starting to see - he can be successful every day

If I can help you in any way - you are welcome

Good Trading

Regards

F

11 09 am

UCad

Now up at 2533 after a 2538 high so far

Above 2523 - its still in a scalp buy mode on pullbacks

Under 2520 and 16 - be in scalp sell

Having a quick break - see you in a bit

Hi FM

i am no beginner, neither a pro :)...
I do compensate yr style to my timing...
i am in aw with yr scalping abilities.
yes, i noticed Magnum's advances...
yes yr style is very complex perhaps like others very high pro level traders.

no whistles and blows

Status
Not open for further replies.