Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
On EJ now - between 135 07 and 135 21 - ie 14 pips - I have not got a clue in that area - its a mini BTTZ for me - as my set ups can see both choices and I need really to come out there to either buy again over 22 and 27 or sell under 05 and 134 98

Would try and sell EJ again under 135 14 - if we bounce that far up

Would need over 21 to stay with any scalp buys or to take new ones

Low at pre 3 00 pm might last 30 mins with no breach and then that favours higher again

EU also staying under 13 21 area - the teasing carries on for now

Got to pop out after 3 30 pm - so hope to see a proper direction before then - but got the feeling - I might have to wait until later

3 09 pm scalp buy was a tease for me as we did not make over 135 20 and dropped to 11

Now above 22 and 25 do confirm more scalp buys again

I get the feeling the market does not want bulls in EU and EJ for now - and trying to dump them prior to a move up

The game sometimes is so obvious - but even then - I would never take it for granted - simply because they might just have a double or treble whammy planned to catch all out - the bar stewards ;-))

EJ

3 20 / 21 pm move from 135 16 was very clear as a sell - I hope your LR charts helped on that one

We need under 88 and 84 to stay with it - so might be worth placing a stop in profit or take part stake off etc etc

OK - got to pop out

Hopefully back after 4 15 or 4 30 pm

I am out 70% at 135 00 on EJ stop left in at 135 10

See you later

4 20 pm

Got taken out my 30% stake on sell with my stop in profit on EJ

PA as been very active last 2 hrs and now after 3 51 and 4 00 pm the EJ as been a scalp buy again - and as I type testing 135 20 22 area again

Pullbacks staying above 135 08 should be able to be scalp bought again

Status
Not open for further replies.