Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Cad on your set ups

4 39 pm low - and then a buy confirmed after 4 51 pm

Any thing from 10 to 18 pips there depending on how aggressive - and your stop - only really needed 3-5 pips

WD

Keep at it and every week and every 50 - 100 trades you will become more experienced and you can then start catching Major Magnum up (y)

Start catching MM ahaha nice jokes ;) I am a noob man, <90% of my trades today were less than 8 pips as I am afraid to stay longer :p =)

Last edited:
Start catching MM ahaha nice jokes ;) I am a noob man, <90% of my trades today were more less than 8 pips as I am afraid to stay longer :p =)

Its all down to time / study / and improving your skill level

i dont know how long you have been on my method - but MM been at it now over a year - and although he was brilliant after 6 months - he then went live with larger stakes too quickly - so putting him back a few months.

I think he has taken well over 1500 live trades now - Every 500 and 1000 - it really does get easier - but saying that - I still have days when i get 3 or 4 bad trades in a row

Luckily - I might only lose 10 -15 pips in total - but it still happens

All part of the journey - step by step

Regards

F

Well over my daily target and still over 70% + win ratios

Must ask - what happened on your 14 pip loss - that one was naughty - others were very well controlled

I am proud of you MM - shows it can be done :cool:

not sure will review it.

Attachments

• uc.PNG
    uc.PNG
    2.7 KB · Views: 86
F

Could you show me a clear EU chart (maybe you need to split in two) were you took all your trades today in and out and how many pips you made on each trade? That will very much appreciated. Thanks.

Your journal is given a much better idea how you trade, I just need to see how you moved on the EU today given greater details, if you want to comment why you went in and out that will be even better.

F

Could you show me a clear EU chart (maybe you need to split in two) were you took all your trades today in and out and how many pips you made on each trade? That will very much appreciated. Thanks.

Your journal is given a much better idea how you trade, I just need to see how you moved on the EU today given greater details, if you want to comment why you went in and out that will be even better.

Hi Fugazsy

Yes I will do

I took the most trades on the GU and Ucad - but will show you my EU trades as well - even though I only took 5 ( just checking )

I will show arrows and KT's and post it on this thread

Regards

F

Attachments

• EU - 40215 - 3 trades.png
    EU - 40215 - 3 trades.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 114
  • EU - 40215 10 30 AM.png
    EU - 40215 10 30 AM.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 119
  • EU - 40215 11 30AM.png
    EU - 40215 11 30AM.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 76
  • EU - 40215 1 39PM.png
    EU - 40215 1 39PM.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Hi Fugazsy

Yes I will do

I took the most trades on the GU and Ucad - but will show you my EU trades as well - even though I only took 5 ( just checking )

I will show arrows and KT's and post it on this thread

Regards

F

F

Thank you very much, could you also tell me how many pips you made/loss on each trade? Thank you.

I will look at it in great detail later......

Thursday 5th February 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

This first week of February as been a very busy week so far and we still have the NFP to come tomorrow. Today we have another fairly busy news calender with red news on the UK Pound and both the US and Canadian dollar

I noticed we had some larger moves after 8 30 pm last night - ie in the last 2 hrs of the US session with the EU dropping a further 130+ pips down to 1300 area - before a 60 pip bounce over the Asian session

For today I hope to be in during the LO at 8 00 am and then be around for a couple of hours - returning then just before Midday and then again after 2 00 pm for another couple of hrs.

Normal stuff whilst I am around - quick update reviews along with levels and scalp opportunities.

Have a good day

Regards

F

F

Thank you very much, could you also tell me how many pips you made/loss on each trade? Thank you.

I will look at it in great detail later......

Hi Fugazsy

Yes will check out and hope to come back to you in next few hours - in between LO and our Midday period

Have a good session

Regards

F

GU

6 54AM

I have started with this pair because I have been scalp selling it from 5199 /5200 and 6 39 am - end of half hr TW

I hope to be able to then scalp buy it above 5180/ 85 as the price structure bias is bullish above 5175 ish

Just so you are aware - i have listed the approx 60 Key Times I normally take scalps from on the Devil in the Detail trading journal

There are 6 key times an hour - and I would expect to be able to use normally at least 2 per hour. Busy hours maybe 3 or 4 trades and then slower periods might only have an opportunity of one during that hour.

Remember my chart LR's and PA etc needs to line up within one minute either side the key time for it to be valid - and even then - it will never be 100% - but anything over 65% success - and you will make money if used correctly

EU

7 02 AM

Whilst the GU was a scalp sell from 6 39 am - the EU was a scalp buy from 6 51 am and 7 00 am

I am not in this pair atm as was concentrating on GU and even though it dropped down to 88 - i was slow exiting at 93

EU

7 04 am

That's a shame - I have missed out on a quick 15 pips on the EU in last 12 mins - whilst only making 6 pips on the GU sell - that as now turned earlier than I thought

EU now at 1354 and pullbacks staying above supports at 1340 area are scalp buys again

EJ

7 07 am

Another 6 51am scalp buy at 132 74

Shows I have not had a coffee this morning - missed this one as well ;-((

Price now at 133 10 and if we stay above 132 90 - we might be able to scalp buy again

Check out Cad on your set ups

4 39 pm low - and then a buy confirmed after 4 51 pm

Any thing from 10 to 18 pips there depending on how aggressive - and your stop - only really needed 3-5 pips

UCad

7 13 am

I made this comment yesterday when I was finishing

The UCad then rose from 2535 /40 area up to 2590 over the rest of the session

That was a LH and after a pullback price is now up at 2565 area again

2565 to approx 72 is a R area - so unless we make over say 77 and 82 - we should be able to scalp sell again

EU

7 25 am

Have you got your up trendline that acts as dynamic support from 1332 to 1343 and then extended up

Whilst price stays above that - we should try higher

So far EU as made 1358 and my cut of is 46 /47 for staying with scalp buys

EJ

7 07 am

Another 6 51am scalp buy at 132 74

Shows I have not had a coffee this morning - missed this one as well ;-((

Price now at 133 10 and if we stay above 132 90 - we might be able to scalp buy again

EJ

7 29 am

we stayed above 132 98 and now tested 133 19

I am down to 30% stake and will place stop in profit tight at 133 06

Status
Not open for further replies.