Status
Not open for further replies.
UCad at 12 20 pm - nearly an hour later

the low held we made over 42 and 45 and so far peaked at 54

A very slow scalp - not one you really want - taken to long

Still now pull backs staying above 2440 are scalp buys again

UCad

Tested 38/39 but was soon back over 2240 and as made 2456 in just 6 mins

With news now near - first on US dollar and then later on Canadian dollar - it may be best to wait to see what next before committing too anything longer than a scalp or short term trade

Just looking at UCad now

If say I had just majored on this pair over the last 90 mins - I would have made approx 45 pips on 4 scalps

That's OK and shows it is OK to just stay with one pair - but sometimes you might be following apair and over say 2 hrs or so - you have a problem making just 2 trades etc - and then thats when you realise its important you scan say 4 -6 pairs and then cherry pick the one that match up with your method the most

OK news in 3 mins - UCad made 2460 - but out of it now - and not in any scalps atm

1 28 pm

Going to have a late lunch

Back before next news at 3 00 pm

Its looks fairly slow atm - we need some breaches of levels to get things moving again

Stay Focused

See you later

F

2 43 pm

EU

Down at 1410 area now and in bear bias for US session atm

Would need back above 1440 and 50 to be turning and entering back into a bull bias for tries back up

News in just over 15 mins on US dollar and Cad dollar

GU

2 32 pm

Scalp buy above 5214 atm

Needs above 32 to stay with it

We did not make over 24/5 and then had a LH at 21 - but still cannot drop below 5210 for now

A turn up is being tried but the LP's are playing again - not wanting to show it

We need to see above 27 and 31 to confirm it whilst staying above 5211 now

We did not make over 24/5 and then had a LH at 21 - but still cannot drop below 5210 for now

A turn up is being tried but the LP's are playing again - not wanting to show it

We need to see above 27 and 31 to confirm it whilst staying above 5211 now

I am out at 5025 - not wanting to be in for 3 00 pm news

Noticed UCad now up at 2500 - approx 60 pips above my original scalp buy - but I came out my 30% with only approx 20 pips - and did not reenter

As i speak now 2507

UCad

3 08 pm

2555 high for now - and I am down to 30% stake with stop in profit at 29

If I get taken out no problem - nice 70% gain and 30% still in profit anyway

As the Ucad pulls back and takes my 30% stake out - the GU is now up at 5250

GU is still bullish but we might have a double top here

Outside TW atm

If we stay above 30/35 on pullbacks we might try up again and then worth looking at another scalp buy

Attachments

• gu.PNG
    gu.PNG
    3.2 KB · Views: 61
As the Ucad pulls back and takes my 30% stake out - the GU is now up at 5250

GU is still bullish but we might have a double top here

Outside TW atm

If we stay above 30/35 on pullbacks we might try up again and then worth looking at another scalp buy

GU

3 45 pm

Missed out on a lovely fall which as now made 5211 - nearly 40 pips from its high

Entry point was 3 30 pm on wards - I was unfortunately on the phone and therefore left it alone

Will see where we can look for a scalp buy - but for now still testing under 5210

Status
Not open for further replies.