Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - 6 scalp opportunities in last 90 mins

GU

1 Min LR Chart with TW's and arrows on direction of scalp entries etc

184992d1423044621-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-40215-6-scalps.png

I did not catch all 6 scalps - but notice there was easy over 100+ pips available off them in less than 90 mins

Attachments

• GU - 40215 - 6 SCALPS.png
    GU - 40215 - 6 SCALPS.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 453
which do you think is best?

I really think its what you feel is best visually for you

I know my charts look a complete mess - but I understand them well now - still dont know whether a dark background is better

You need to pick colours and boldness etc to suit your own preference etc

Find the best set up - comfortable to your eye and something than registers quickly in a visual sense

I really think its what you feel is best visually for you

I know my charts look a complete mess - but I understand them well now - still dont know whether a dark background is better

You need to pick colours and boldness etc to suit your own preference etc

Find the best set up - comfortable to your eye and something than registers quickly in a visual sense

beg pardon, it was not a question about colours, more one of tightness/ fit

10 27 am

Naughty manipulated play going on GU now

87 low and really above 90 its more scalp buys but we need to test over 5210 to stay with buys

but would you have taken that against all the others under

My reasoning would have been - price had already moved up 20 pips from news - and so the LP's / players know people would jump in late - and so they would want to reverse it 5 -15 pips to unsettle them

That part the gameplay theory of the main players always wanting to make false sentiment to catch us poor traders out

So I expected a pullback - but had not got a clue if it would be just 3 pips or 10 pips

Status
Not open for further replies.