Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations............

I am back in the game

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1598.html#post2479158

but need to talk to my wife about trading risk.......she read the papers re the swissie debacle and doesn't want me playing anymore.....

hmmmm:cool:
N

Hi N

Left an note on your thread

Dont worry - I will get you sorted etc etc- and tell you how to set up a safe secured capital method and whats required etc etc

Looking forward to it and getting you intraday trading - my way

All the best

Regards

F

1 46PM

EU

noticed its made now 1226 - up over 100 pips from it morning low

Not in any trade on it atm

Would like to scalp buy again on pullbacks staying above 1180 area if possible

EU

2 09 pm

1200 to 1220 now is interim support

Price as made 1261 so far

We would need back under 28 and 24 to think it dropping out of its dynamic scalp support TL

EU

2 09 pm

1200 to 1220 now is interim support

Price as made 1261 so far

We would need back under 28 and 24 to think it dropping out of its dynamic scalp support TL

EU

2 59 pm

Price did drop under 28 and 24 triggering scalp sells - but as we knew 1200 to 1220 is still an interim support area

1210 held and it bounce back above up 24 /28 up to 1252 - but this is now a LH to the 1261

We need above 1265 and 70 to stay with buys.

EU

3 34 pm

Made 1280 so far - would not look at holding any scalps sells on until we dropped under 1240 and 35 as pullbacks might be just small

Out for an hour or so

See you later

Regards

F

Hello, F.

I remember mentioning (last year near start of thread ) it would be a good idea if you could screen recorder how you trade etc, due to speed and nature of your entries etc, so folks might get insight into how you flow etc.

Now, not sure if you have done or not as I've missed a year ....

But , anyhow, here is a good free recorder, that will just capture without you doing anything. You can add narration afterwards , or time speed up vids to help with any education ambitions etc.

Good trading .

http://www.ezvid.com/

Hello, F.

I remember mentioning (last year near start of thread ) it would be a good idea if you could screen recorder how you trade etc, due to speed and nature of your entries etc, so folks might get insight into how you flow etc.

Now, not sure if you have done or not as I've missed a year ....

But , anyhow, here is a good free recorder, that will just capture without you doing anything. You can add narration afterwards , or time speed up vids to help with any education ambitions etc.

Good trading .

http://www.ezvid.com/

Hi Spinola

Honestly - my proper hard core followers know exactly how I trade - even down to the 6 main times of the hour I enter my intraday trades and all the clues I need prior to taking the change in direction.

When I first joined the forum with this thread - I was told point blank by quite a few old members the following

1. He's a dodgy vendor - its D Robinson or another con artist. WRONG

Nobody believed I was not selling anything - but I just don't need to - I make my monies from trading FX full time.

2 He will not keep this thread going - give him a week or a month - he will be gone - you cannot blog like that and Intraday trade - WRONG

Its been going now over 13 months - and I have commented approx for 240 trading days - EASY when you are full time and have been doing the same type of notes etc for 3 years to compliment my trading - by keeping me focused with live levels and points of reference

3. He cannot be trading and making 40 -70 comments a day ?? WRONG

An average comment is under 1 minute - many are 20 seconds and not many taking over 3 mins. I work from 6 - 6 30am to normally LC - I dont sit at my screens all day - but I cover a 10 hr plus trade window and take on average 10 -20 intrday trades a day - most last under 15 minutes and the ones that go on past an hour have stops in profit and so dont need baby sitting. My trades over the 10 hr window maybe last less then 3 hrs and some hours I only need to be at my desk for 12 -15 mins.

Typing on this thread during that trading window takes as little as 50 mins or some day up to 90 mins - my typing speed is as you can imaging - quick - but really the comments are for ME - as much as anyone who follows. They are my history of what I was seeing - before it happens and as it happens.

Intraday FX trading is boring - to stay focused I need a form of pressure - I then perform better - otherwise like today I could have finished by 9 00 am

4. I had 300 "trader friends" on another thread prior to here. I helped approx 18 scalpers to improve to an high level there and still have separate contact on a weekly basis with 6 traders I met there. One trader ( Major Magnum) here was taught my method over a period of approx 6 -8 months - and he has published some of his daily statements - both off a demo account and live account - whilst he has been blogging with me on the thread for a day - and as taken 20+ trades with win ratios of over 75% using 5 pip stops.

I have nothing to prove

I dont sell anything

I am a FX Intraday retail trading EXPERT - ( not a theorist or fortune teller working for anyone ) how many traders do you know who have taken coming up to 17K live trades.

I am comfortable with my expertise - others are either jealous or don't believe it simply because the standards on FX in the past were fairly pathetic or at best average.

Thank you for showing interest with my method - but its 100% there for others to see in 3 different threads on this Forum.

The only thing missing is my 13 yrs of FX trading - of which 7 yrs have been full time

Sorry for repeating so much of whats been said - but so many members here who are dissers either cannot read - of just dont have a brain

Shame

Good Trading

Regards

F

OK, cheers for response. Keep up the good work. I see, the thread is more of a diarised observation of the market flow as you see/trade it. cheers.

Hi Spinola

Honestly - my proper hard core followers know exactly how I trade - even down to the 6 main times of the hour I enter my intraday trades and all the clues I need prior to taking the change in direction.

When I first joined the forum with this thread - I was told point blank by quite a few old members the following

1. He's a dodgy vendor - its D Robinson or another con artist. WRONG

Nobody believed I was not selling anything - but I just don't need to - I make my monies from trading FX full time.

2 He will not keep this thread going - give him a week or a month - he will be gone - you cannot blog like that and Intraday trade - WRONG

Its been going now over 13 months - and I have commented approx for 240 trading days - EASY when you are full time and have been doing the same type of notes etc for 3 years to compliment my trading - by keeping me focused with live levels and points of reference

3. He cannot be trading and making 40 -70 comments a day ?? WRONG

An average comment is under 1 minute - many are 20 seconds and not many taking over 3 mins. I work from 6 - 6 30am to normally LC - I dont sit at my screens all day - but I cover a 10 hr plus trade window and take on average 10 -20 intrday trades a day - most last under 15 minutes and the ones that go on past an hour have stops in profit and so dont need baby sitting. My trades over the 10 hr window maybe last less then 3 hrs and some hours I only need to be at my desk for 12 -15 mins.

Typing on this thread during that trading window takes as little as 50 mins or some day up to 90 mins - my typing speed is as you can imaging - quick - but really the comments are for ME - as much as anyone who follows. They are my history of what I was seeing - before it happens and as it happens.

Intraday FX trading is boring - to stay focused I need a form of pressure - I then perform better - otherwise like today I could have finished by 9 00 am

4. I had 300 "trader friends" on another thread prior to here. I helped approx 18 scalpers to improve to an high level there and still have separate contact on a weekly basis with 6 traders I met there. One trader ( Major Magnum) here was taught my method over a period of approx 6 -8 months - and he has published some of his daily statements - both off a demo account and live account - whilst he has been blogging with me on the thread for a day - and as taken 20+ trades with win ratios of over 75% using 5 pip stops.

I have nothing to prove

I dont sell anything

I am a FX Intraday retail trading EXPERT - ( not a theorist or fortune teller working for anyone ) how many traders do you know who have taken coming up to 17K live trades.

I am comfortable with my expertise - others are either jealous or don't believe it simply because the standards on FX in the past were fairly pathetic or at best average.

Thank you for showing interest with my method - but its 100% there for others to see in 3 different threads on this Forum.

The only thing missing is my 13 yrs of FX trading - of which 7 yrs have been full time

Sorry for repeating so much of whats been said - but so many members here who are dissers either cannot read - of just dont have a brain

Shame

Good Trading

Regards

F

Do you think the more times you call yourself an expert the more believable it sounds....self praise is no praise

I doubt there is 300 nutters that would believe what you write ....and why did you teach the other 18 ...you keep repeating here you dont want anybody to know how you trade ,that you are not a service and wont give out all details your trading ....make up your mind

I just noticed Dumb and Dumber have been out tonight - they must have been holding hands ;-)

Got to get around to making them see how stupid they are........ Later

I just noticed Dumb and Dumber have been out tonight - they must have been holding hands ;-)

Got to get around to making them see how stupid they are........ Later

You and the lackey you mean

Attachments

• DumbAndDumberTo.jpg
    DumbAndDumberTo.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 142
Monday 26th January 2015 - Pre Opens

G M to all FX Intraday traders - and the start of another trading week - the last in January.

Some red EU news at 9 00 am this morning - ie in just over 2 hrs and also important Eurogroup meetings

Normal stuff - quick updates and reviews along with levels to take possible new scalp buys and sells etc.

Cannot call live every scalp trade I take - as some only last 2 - 5 mins - but will try and always call live in advance set up that have great possibilities lasting over 15 mins and ones that should make above 10 -25 pips.

All my entries are from tight stops of 3 to 7 pips - including spreads.

Please don attempt this live unless you are already and experienced intraday FX scalper.

All FX related questions and queries welcome etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 52AM

After another new low last night at 1097 area price now back up to 1217.

Above 1192 price is still in scalp buy mode with next interim R's at 1220/5 and then 35 -45

Would need pullbacks to drop under 90 and 87 to hold any scalp sells on or look at new ones

Price structure presently session am bullish above 1175 / 80

GU

6 56am

Price as formed good interim supports around 4990 to 5000

Above 5012 still in scalp buy mode with present morning high around 5025/6

Need below 5008 and 5003 to be holding any scalp sells on longer than just a quick 5 -7 pips

Price structure for this am session so far still bullish above 4990 +

Re: key levels....

Morning F, hope all is well and had a good weekend....:)

I was wondering if you could explain how you determine your levels.... is it on a higher time frame? round number?

Can you attach a screen shot with an example?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.