My cut off now to change to scalp sells is under 2081 and 74

The EU Live Call in advance Saga today

Forexmospherian;2476868[B said:
]9 41 am

EU

mentioned my plans for today on EU on Dinos Live trading thread

[/B]
Need to inform on next entry with 5 pip stops etc

EU now made 1602 and as turned to a bullish am price structure for session above 1580 and 1590

1 42 pm

EU

Still scalp bullish above 1578 as far as I am concerned - but needs over 1600 and 1610 to be looking at more scalp buys

EU

1 56 pm

taken off scalp buy at 1602 for now

Will look at scalp buying again above 1590

EU

2 24PM

Last hope to do some more scalps buys are above 1578 now

Under 1572 and 65 - be holding or taking more scalp sells

EU

2 46pm

1578 again

Thats 3 times I have been able to scalp buy from that area - all with stops under 5 pips

Need under 76 and 72 to be looking at scalp sells for now

Finally after 3 15 pm today - I can no longer buy above 1578 with 5 pips stops as commented on approx 5 hrs ago

Trouble is traders here dont count calls in advance as Live etc - even if they makes moves after the calls in the directions specified by the caller.

Really though - its just because it me doing it - lol

Be back next hour for a bit and later on

Regards

F

Wednesday 21st January 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

For this week only atm - I am not taking any new trades exactly on the hour or half hr change - but instead just taking short term trades that last a maximum of say 20 -25 minutes - all as normal on type stops of 3 to 7 pips and all with targets of 7 to 25+ pips.

In a normal trading day for me - it will be between 10 and 20 short term trades on maybe 2 to 4 FX pairs.

I trade both directions - what ever the so called main trend is - for me intraday a trend is any move more than 3+ pips - although I dont go chasing just 1 or 2 pip scalps.

I dont advise newbie or less than at least intermediate level FX traders to try and follow my method - but for all other members I suggest you set up a 1 minute chart with my 9 LR settings and use then the 2 main time windows along with the week 4 main times - ( give or take a minute either way ) to make you new entries etc

Never let a positive pip trade go to a loss - take only 3 or 5 pips if you target of say 12 pips in not reached within the time limit.

You can leave part stakes on ( 30% in my case ) after exiting the main part of the short term trade with say 70% of the profots and then move the stop into a few pips profit - so you no longer have to babysit it and can then look for another new trade.

I will cover my main 6 -8 pairs with brief reviews for each part of the day along with levels to match up with TW's and KT's to take new trades.

All questions and queries are welcome as long as they relate to FX Intraday trading and the method I use

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 57 AM

Price at 1578 - my favourite price from yesterday and the price I entered 3 scalp buys from

We need above 1590 and 1610 to be scalp buying more and falls under support of 1570 have more supports at 1550 and 1540

For now the EU price structure for this AM session is bullish above 1560 and 1570

7 03 am

My Yen cross pairs - EJ and UJ

Both in a bearish price structure through the Asian Session - EJ down at 135 90 area and UJ at 117 35 area

We can take scalp buys on them to then sell the bounces from R levels and I will go into more detail on that later

Have a good trading day people... so much stuff is going on these days...

JPY has had a couple of protein shakes and turned into a beast :D

Dear Mr. Fraudster/Scammer aka F :D, Im gonna get your statement "Never let a positive pip trade go to a loss - take only 3 or 5 pips..." printed on an A0 paper and hang it on the wall... have thrown away so many green pips into the bin bags thinking "Ahh I will just wait a bit" haha :)

UCad

7 07 am

We had a new yearly high yesterday - up at 2115 - but now price at dropped to supports at the 2070 / 75 area

Under 70 and 63 wa can scalp sell for lower - as price structure favours scalp sells under supports.

To be scalp buying again we need above 2096 and 2105

Will go into more detail later as we do have red news on this pair as well later on today I believe

Have a good trading day people... so much stuff is going on these days...

JPY has had a couple of protein shakes and turned into a beast :D

Dear Mr. Fraudster/Scammer aka F :D, Im gonna get your statement "Never let a positive pip trade go to a loss - take only 3 or 5 pips..." printed on an A0 paper and hang it on the wall... have thrown away so many green pips into bin bag thinking "Ahh I will just wait a bit" haha :)

Good Morning dearlife 1989

I hope you are well and yes - we all have done it.

I remember over 12 yrs a go a trader who was trading one of my accounts under POA had a 30 pip stop and 50 pip win strategy for day trading - and it was stuck in a solid no change format

Many days he would have the pair make 33 or even 40 pips in profit - and then reverse and take his 30 pip stop out

It had used to frustrate me - but that was his rules and I could not convince him differently.

I never wait to be stopped out on a main scalp if I can help it and if it does not work - i want plus 1 pip or even minus 2 pip - not minus 5 or 7 pips .

Then if a move as legs and instead of just a 15 -25 pip move - leave a part stake with stop in profit on - you might end up with 50 or even 200 pips - thats when you hang on in with it.

A profit is a profit - never forget that one (y)

Have a good day

F

Out again this morning 7 40 am to approx 8 30 am

Only got 1 scalp in so far - and that was a 5 pip sell on EU after 7 00 am

The EU i prefer to buy above 1560 / 65 area - but might not be here to take it .

Sods law probably means 8 am to 8 30 am will be super busy and i will miss out - that part - but thats trading lol

My most idiotic talent is to actually MOVE the TP a during a winning trade... and then BE FORCED to exist at just 1-2 pips in profit... yeah... the details of such stories are unfortunately very sad to write here haha ;)

Ok - just before I get ready to pop out on a school run - EU after half hr down at 1560 / 63 area - and I cannot scalp buy for now

Its in a scalp buy area - but its just carrying on down for now - maybe it will test lower but no here for that now.

I would say back over say 1567 and 72 - then a turn is being tried up again - but under 1550 and 1545 then its a morning stop hunt on bulls etc

Supports still at 1540 and 50 for now and under there maybe 25 and 1500 - but personally dont see that for just now

GL

See you later

F

EU

8 44 AM

It finally found supports at 1550 after a 48 low

After LO the EU was back to buys from any price above 52 +

For me now both 1550 and 1560 are important supports - but we cannot just stay with buys until we crack above that 1578 and 85. By then any pullbacks should stay above 1560 and be HL's

The only way we know now of taking and holding on to scalp sells for swing trade sells is if price drops under 1550 and 1540 - then thats placing price structure back into a bearish session

GU

8 50am

I would like to buy the GU after 9 00 am ideally above 5152 /3 area

Red news then at 9 30 am

Price would need to drop under supports at 5130 and 40 to be looking at selling more for pre news or after

AU

9 01 am

Not mentioned this pair so far this morning

Supports at 8155 to 65 and i would like to look for scalp buys above supports

Would only hold on to scalp sells if you are in any under 8150 and 45

GU

8 50am

I would like to buy the GU after 9 00 am ideally above 5152 /3 area

Red news then at 9 30 am

Price would need to drop under supports at 5130 and 40 to be looking at selling more for pre news or after

GU - now 9 03 am

Price around 5154 and although quick scalp buys are on above 53 - its still not ready to try a turn up again

Under 5170 favours scalp sells - but above 5152 favours scalp buys

That for me is a BTTZ area

GU

9 06 am

Well we soon found out - we dropped under 52 and 50 and shot down to 5140 - another support area

You can tell we have news this hour - the play as started already

Bounces staying under 5156 are scalp sells again

Status
Not open for further replies.