Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 03 pm

EU and EJ

EJ is still a scalp buy above 136 37 - but its at a new high for today and as more R's at 45 / 50

EU - in a pullback from 1620 /22 area

we need to stay above 1600 to look at more scalp buys

Approx 15 mins past this comment

So far EJ made 136 54 and EU - 1618

We need above 1625 to hold scalp buys on and with EJ above 136 60

EU - 1 min Lr chart with buy after 11 00 am and the sell Fugazsy should have been in after 11 22 and 1606 to 05 areas

What amazes me Fugazsy is you have been following my thread a month or two and still cannot see its far superior to any Al Brooks or Bob Volman etc stuff

Remember i am a specialized expert scalper - using time as another clue - those guys cannot compete ;-)

PS - never listen to dissers and traders who dont know etc

184438d1421667832-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-190115-scalp-buy-sell.png

F, why at 11.04 and not on 10.54? See my chart...

Attachments

• ChartView.png
    ChartView.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 98
F, why at 11.04 and not on 10.54? See my chart...

This week I am not taking any trades - or plan to be in any at the hour of half hour change - mainly due to the the volatility and ECB news this Thursday

Black Swan major spikes etc - always happen exactly on the hour or half hr frame change

So yes - you could have taken it 10 54 /55 or before the hr change at 11 00 am - but for me after 11 01 am was better purely to check now spike of any type happened on the exact hour change

i do not plan to miss out moves at these 2 key times all the while - only this week really - and hopefully in February back to normal etc

PS - excellent chart set up - like it(y)

Regards

F

2 37pm

I think the EJ as done a LH at 48 under high of 136 54

I think we can sell now - ideally as near to 54 as possible - ie from 47 or 52 etc so we can use either 48 or 54 as the stop

This week I am not taking any trades - or plan to be in any at the hour of half hour change - mainly due to the the volatility and ECB news this Thursday

Black Swan major spikes etc - always happen exactly on the hour or half hr frame change

So yes - you could have taken it 10 54 /55 or before the hr change at 11 00 am - but for me after 11 01 am was better purely to check now spike of any type happened on the exact hour change

i do not plan to miss out moves at these 2 key times all the while - only this week really - and hopefully in February back to normal etc

PS - excellent chart set up - like it(y)

Regards

F

Oh I see, makes sense, just to clarify if you don't mind.... Usually you look to enter on the break of the dynamic trendline OR a test after a break of a trendline?

Taking into considerations both tw and lrs....

2 53 pm

EJ dropped 15 pips and then from 2 40 / 43 pm bounced up again

Now its testing high and looks as thought it will try higher

Oh I see, makes sense, just to clarify if you don't mind.... Usually you look to enter on the break of the dynamic trendline OR a test after a break of a trendline?

Taking into considerations both tw and lrs....

Yes

That the complex part

Actually lining it all up - sometimes its easy - other times - its play you up by 1 -3 pips

Not in EJ buy at 2 58pm at 136 57 - just to be on safe side ;-)

3 03pm

EJ

I notice 136 -55 to 85 - 30 pips is all a R area now - so maybe in this hour - we might be able to sell at a decent level

Pullbacks staying above 42/ 3 are still scalp buys again I reckon for now

Yes

That the complex part

Actually lining it all up - sometimes its easy - other times - its play you up by 1 -3 pips

Not in EJ buy at 2 58pm at 136 57 - just to be on safe side ;-)

Sorry lost the answer in here... let me rephrase it again, if you look to enter on tw and Lrs... you look to enter on the break of the dynamic trendline OR a test after a break of a trendline?

Sorry lost the answer in here... let me rephrase it again, if you look to enter on tw and Lrs... you look to enter on the break of the dynamic trendline OR a test after a break of a trendline?

No one answer to that question - and I remember Major Magnum asking the same question in the summer of 2014.

The answer live depends on the PA and LRs saying it will carry on without a pullback and there is say at least 5 -10 pips to go for - and then even if it pulls back you can still get a win of say 3- 5 pips.

Every scenario will be slightly different - and its a case of experience and also how many pips you already have in the kitty.

ie on a busy day and if i am up over 50 pips - i will take risks and go with first breach of TL or level

On a slower day or if I have only say 20 pips in kitty - i will wait and see a clear break and then even enter later at next TW

It is discretionary and not black or white - but once you have traded say 200 set ups like this - you get a canny feel of what might happen etc.

You will never get it correct 100% - so never worry about that - and concentrate on thinking - if I enter and I am wrong - can I still exit with at least a positive net green pip or two ?

Hope that helps etc

Regards

F

3 39 pm

EJ up at 136 80 area - and now we should be looking for sells

Trouble is I am out at 4 00pm on a school run - but maybe in next 5 -10 pips we will get more clues

5 48pm

I have been amazed at some of the nice moves this afternoon after 4 00 pm and even after 4 51 and 5 00pm

Check out EJ / EU and GU as main

All in all a nice busy Monday and daily target easily achieved

See you Pre Opens in the morning

Regards

F

Tuesday 20th January 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

We have some minor and also some red news on the Euro this morning prior to more red news on the Canadian Dollar and also the New Zealand Dollar

The currency markets are still reeling from last weeks SNB decision on the Swiss franc prior to the major ECB news this Thursday on the Euro.

Because of this - I am preferring to not be in any new trade exactly on the hour and half hr frame changes - as thats when you get any major spikes or moves that are great if you are in already in the correct direction - but can have devastating effects if you are not and your stop gets gapped etc etc.

Hopefully next week or by February I can go back to normal - just got to wait and see the market sort itself out.

Normal stuff again today - although maybe another short day - with only a few hrs planned prior to Lunch time and then the main 2 hrs from after 2 pm onwards

All questions on FX Intraday welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 57am

Fell from yesterday's high of 1638 down to 1600 and bounced - but since then as fallen more - down to supports at 1570 ish

Price structure is bearish for the session under 1600 and 1620.

Supports under 1570 at 1550 and 40 and then stronger supports in the 1500 -1520 area.

I will be favouring scalp sells on bounces staying under 1600 - but will still have no problem scalp buying at the correct opportunities

GU

7 02 am - This pair dropped from yesterday's high of 5180 down to 5060 area through the US and Asian sessions - a 120 pip fall

Supports have formed from 5060 to 70 area and although in a bearish price structure for session so far - this can all change above 5100 and 5120

From the 6 30 am TW and 5073 the pair as been a scalp buy with a high so far at 85/86

Yen Crosses - EJ and UJ

Both pairs been bullish so far this week and both been nice movers

I will be looking at buying them more on pullbacks and will go into more detail a bit later on

I am out out at 7 40 am to 8 30 am ish - so just scalping up to then with the GU being the easiest for now

GU

7 02 am - This pair dropped from yesterday's high of 5180 down to 5060 area through the US and Asian sessions - a 120 pip fall

Supports have formed from 5060 to 70 area and although in a bearish price structure for session so far - this can all change above 5100 and 5120

From the 6 30 am TW and 5073 the pair as been a scalp buy with a high so far at 85/86

GU at 7 09am

Now made 94 and pullbacks staying above 81 can be scalp bought again

Best scalp of the morning - so far

Status
Not open for further replies.