Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
stopped and reversed on this account -5 and +30

Attachments

• 30.png
    30.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 66
made 16 on this one risked 5, cannot show historical trades on this chart on this platform, they are a bit backwards...

Attachments

• 16.png
    16.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 67
Friday 16th Jan 2015

EJ

2 08 pm

Will be looking to buy this pair in the early US session from support areas from 134 80 to 135 00 area

Price currently falling as is at 135 07

Will let you know when a suitable buy comes along with a stop in 3 -7 pip range

Back now just made this post in other Live thread

3 33 pm

While I have been buying the EJ - noticed the EU just carried on dropping and is now near 1500 area

Bounces staying under 1530 are just sells again to test supports

3 33 pm

While I have been buying the EJ - noticed the EU just carried on dropping and is now near 1500 area

Bounces staying under 1530 are just sells again to test supports

3 45pm

EU

1500 supports did not hold and now price down at 1480 with a small bounce

Bounces staying under 1509 still sells again

More big movements today - interesting falls on EU / GU / UCad - but lovely rise on UJ - EJ only bounced up 50 pips and dropped again

Hey F:

We feel neglected on the other thread... :p

Hi Tro

Happy New Year to you an I hope its a prosperous and healthy one as well

I will get around to some more updates on the other thread including more on LRs and time windows in conjunction with session price structure.

In fact might start this weekend - and if not certainly this month

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

hey all

I am so sorry i'm not in the trenches ....jees I am missing the smell of the pips and the taste of the scalps !!

hmm - another week where I have been peddle to the metal in a new role ........plenty of fun and fireworks as a small team of us look at some new business ventures for a local authority......long hours but very very interesting

anyway what is going on ?.......I leave you all alone for a few days and you let the swiss play "drop the peg ?" :LOL:

N

613,000 views for this thread now ?.............seriously ?? ........jees Forexperian is going to beat me to the million !

STOP VIEWING THIS THREAD :LOL::cool:

N

613,000 views for this thread now ?.............seriously ?? ........jees Forexperian is going to beat me to the million !

STOP VIEWING THIS THREAD :LOL::cool:

N

Morning N

Good to see you are still checking out the currency markets and very pleased you are enjoying your new role

I started doing a few live calls in advance - static - old fashioned style this month amongst all the reviews this month as so many nutters here still dont even think I can even trade - ( attached a few examples ) and in a few days suddenly racked up over 50K page views .

As you know N - trying to call basically scalp entries ( 3 -7 pips stops ) in advance on these threads is difficult at the best of times - ( some trades are even finished within 2 mins and the comments are sometimes only seen after entry and already a move of 4 - 7 pips - and so they just dont believe it etc etc.

Still you never can let the dissers and p*** artists win - its so important to get under their skins - and of course it great fun when you are not selling anything and have so much time on your hands to be able to play back ;-)

Believe it or not I have even had a few nice comments off Lord Flasheart and he is another trader like you who can soon see when someone has something special in their locker.

Anyway - am I finally being accepted here ?.................... as you might guess.......... NO - roflmao

You will I am sure get to the magic million well before me - so don't worry about that and let me know over the next month or two if you have any spare mornings and afternoons free to get back taking some scalps etc etc

All the best to you N - and thanks for you support at times last year - speak to you again soon

Regards

F

Attachments

• Live Trade Call on GU Jan 9th 2015.png
    Live Trade Call on GU Jan 9th 2015.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 94
  • LIVE TRADE CALL Jan 13 2015.png
    LIVE TRADE CALL Jan 13 2015.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Live Trade Calls in Advance Jan8th 2015 on EJ.png
    Live Trade Calls in Advance Jan8th 2015 on EJ.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Live Trade Calls in Advance early Jan 15.png
    Live Trade Calls in Advance early Jan 15.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 96
no worries F

as you know I am only kidding on the views ...........anything on T2Win that attracts such attention is good for the site and surely encourages viewing traders to view and challenge and think about what they are doing

all good !

hope you or friends didn't get bitten - I havnt got much dosh out there since I took on the new job (no point) - I wasn't with alpari anyway .........

only frustrating thing was that I sold my shares in the swiss company I was employed by a while back in 2014....................hindsight is such a good tool !!

talk soon ..........
N

Monday 19th January 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders.

This could be another big week in the forex markets with important news from the ECB on the EU this Thursday

After last weeks Black Swan event - caused by the SNB - I will be taking a few precautions and dropping 2 of my key times for taking new trades - ie exactly on the hour and half hr - and waiting a minute or two - simply because big moves etc - always start at one of these 2 key times during the European Session.

Ideally scalp from say 9 mins past the hr or 39 mins past and close within 18 -20 mins max.

Also I will be preferring the AU and say AJ rather than the EU and EJ - and also maybe the NU and GU - only until we see some normality etc.

In the 13 yrs I have been involved in FX trading I have seen and witnessed many Black Swan events - luckily - more in my favour than against me - but Thursday's event was massive on the Swissy - and I am sure from what happened - Regulators need to tighten up rules etc to ensure more safeguards etc etc.

Will carry on doing quick reviews on all pairs along with key levels - and also some Live trade calls in advance - both here and on the other Live Thread by Dinos

Look forward to more comments from all FX Intraday traders - and do not plan to be doing full days this week - in fact maybe just a few hrs in the morning and a couple hours after say 2 00 pm UK time

Have a great day and good trading week - stay focused and GL

Regards

F

6 58 am

Ok waiting until after 7 02 am or maybe 7 09 am to scalp next

AU was fine from 6 39 am at 8216 and made 27 in last 2 mins - but out with just 6 pips

EU

7 02 am

Remember - I dont plan to be in scalps on the exact hr or exact half hr for today.

From 6 39 am to say 6 57 the EU as risen from 1556 to 1569/70 - so although I did not take it - went with AU - a possible 8 -10 pips there

Above 1560 the EU is still a scalp buy from the pullbacks

GU

7 04 am

A lot of support around 5120 to 5130 area

We need under 5123 and 5114 to be holding scalp sells on and above 28 / 32 I favour scalp buys and a try above 5150

UJ

7 08 am

Price at 117 05 - and as fallen from after 6 30 am from 117 22

Supports at 116 91 to 117 00 - they may get breached as price structure under 117 25 and 30 favours lower for now

I think I might be scalping this pair more than the EJ this week - until after the ECB news event - but will take EJ scalps if they fit all of my criteria and I dont have to be in them exactly on the hour or half hr

Only back for about 10 mins and look like I have a few questions to answer on both threads etc

Will get around to them later - and will also tell you the tricks on saving yourself from potential "black swan events " as well

Just noticed MajorM been around as well - Hi MM - back later and around tomorrow

Its blooming cold outside here in the Midlands - even the dog wanted to get back off his walk lol

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

9 30 am UK time Thursday 15th January 2015 should go down in the diary

That was a very Key Time and if you were short on EU - you are smiling - but if you were long on the Uchf or any Swiss cross on a real account with a decent stake on it - you will not be smiling.

These type of out of the blue "Black Swan " events will always be around in this market - thankfully they don't happen 95% of the time - and so its important you dont let any bad "pysch" from these events top you carrying on trading.

I will be mentioning over the weekend some things you can do to cover yourself etc

Only here this morning - as out for about 4 hrs later on today - but might catch some trading after 3 30 pm this afternoon - if I need to

Normal stuff -

Have a good day

Regards

F

morning f,

hope you had a good weekend... just wondering if you can tell a bit more?

have a good day...

Status
Not open for further replies.