With out any doubt

A live call in advance with a 5 pip stop and a RR of 4 in approx 20 mins

Thats the type of trades you want

Regards

F

11 30 am

EU

now up at 1807

Missed a lot of that 15 pip move as focused on the EJ and rubbing salt into the wounds of my dissers on the other live call FX thread ;-)

Dont I love a wind up (y)

With all the stick I get - I am sure you can understand why I like getting my own back

Silly stuff - and I am also 61 yrs old now - when will I grow up lol

Back after Midday I think now

Stay focused

Regards

F

Dont I love a wind up (y)

With all the stick I get - I am sure you can understand why I like getting my own back

F

You have made expressed an assumption about me in quite definitive language on the DAX thread.

I would like you to view my comments, before making assumptions you need to hard fact based evidence, as you know nothing about me what so ever, can you explain yourself and make a public apology.

You have made expressed an assumption about me in quite definitive language on the DAX thread.

I would like you to view my comments, before making assumptions you need to hard fact based evidence, as you know nothing about me what so ever, can you explain yourself and make a public apology.

Back now

I did not want to be dragged into any other non forex threads by my "disser fans" - but now you have requested an answer to your own new comments - which I will have to check out - I will oblige and come back to you later on today

OK

Also check out some of my LIVE CALLS in advance with 5 pip stops - whilst you are here - and on that other FX live thread by 12TBW.

I will carry on doing a few every day and will mark them in red on this thread

F

11 25 am

EJ

So far made 140 78 - over 20 pips from scalp buy entry

Move 30% stop up to 65 - so to take more profit

With out any doubt

A live call in advance with a 5 pip stop and a RR of 4 in approx 20 mins

Thats the type of trades you want

Regards

F

EJ

2 25pm

EJ topped at 140 89 and then under 140 82 - carried on making LH's and also LL's

140 15 to 25 /30 is all support areas - so hope to get a scalp buy in later if 34 does let go during this hour

EU

2 30pm

We bottomed so far today at 1786 - another HL's from lows of 64 and 1754

Supports are trying form 1795 -1800 so above there on pullbacks i will look for more scalp buys

Need to see under 1790 and 1778 to get me holding scalp sells on - or taking more

GU

2 34 pm

We have supports forming in the 5105 to 5115 area and then smaller one above there at 25 to 35

Price currently at 5141 and its been a scalp sell under 60 and 55 over an hr ago

I will look for more scalp buys at next interim supports or if no luck - above 5105 /10

2 49pm

Ok

Will be looking to see if I can get some scalp buys on both the EJ and UJ over next TW

EJ - price now 140 17 and UJ 118 42 and only a few minutes to new TW and then 9 mins to hr chnage

2 54 pm

Whilst scalp buying the EJ and UJ - it looks as though the EU should pullback under 1845-58 area

So many pairs out of sync - but if they move more than 3 pips + - they can be scalped

2 59 pm

with hr change 1 min away - lets see if we now get the pullback and the bounces

Price as continued to carry on through start of TW - now will S & R's help change things ??

2 54 pm

Whilst scalp buying the EJ and UJ - it looks as though the EU should pullback under 1845-58 area

So many pairs out of sync - but if they move more than 3 pips + - they can be scalped

EU

3 23pm

25 mins or so after comment above

Price topped at 1845 and at 3 00 pm onwards was a scalp sell under 1843

Price now 1826 after a 24 low so far

Either exit completely or leave part stake on with stop in profit at say 38 area

4 00 pm

Cheers DL1989

In the end I only went with EU and EJ - but then after taking scalp profit on the EJ - went with the UJ as it seemed to have better legs - and now its up at 118 68 /70

Nice scalps if you caught them correctly

(y)

EU

4 03 pm

We should really be able to scalp buy EU above 1805 /1810 area

If not this TW in another 18 mins or so in next

FoMo, on reflextion, my terminology was uncalled for, I'll remove the word G*t, and keep old as we are both the wrong side of 50 :cheesy: , apols, I don't mind admitting when I was wrong.

EU

4 03 pm

We should really be able to scalp buy EU above 1805 /1810 area

If not this TW in another 18 mins or so in next

EU

4 52 pm

Price now made 1830

Been commenting on another thread as my other fans are dissing me there now

I love a laugh - and they certainly give it me :D

UJ - 1 Min LR Chart for early US session today

UJ chart - its all there with the clues -

184238d1421082244-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-120114.png

Attachments

• EJ - 120114.png
    EJ - 120114.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
I don't get it man... it feels like there are so many losers and mega noobs who have just joined a forum and expect someone to spoon-feed trades to them so that they dont spend any time on research, analysis or education....

I don't get it man... it feels like there are so many losers and mega noobs who have just joined a forum and expect someone to spoon-feed trades to them so that they dont spend any time on research, analysis or education....

Hi DL

I have got used to it - and I reckon i am as bad as them now -as deliberately trying to wind them up in return

As you know DL - nothing works 100% all the while in FX markets - but the more skillful and experienced you become - the more the odds are stacked in your favour

It as taken me years and years to understand half the stuff I do - but it does work and even MM as proved that both on demo and live. Yes he put in 8 months of study to get there and although it will be a few more years before its becomes second nature - he's well on his way

I really hope you and some of the other genuine traders who might follow can understand a lot of the logic and reasons for why i scalp both ways most days and why I like to try and exit losing trades asap etc.

Step by step - and slowly it does get easier - and so boring - thats why I need blogging to pass my time away in between the trades

Hope you caught a few and any queries or pairs you might be looking at - if I can be of any help - no problem

Off for my tea

All the best

Regards

F

Yeah man, you are right when you say about nothing working 100% in FX markets, etc.

Like I said in my first posts (and several other people said similar) that its possible to learn a lot from this thread. And the true winners are who filter and use all information that is available to them. Imagine, it was months before I posted my first post... and so many times I wanted to ask something but later I realised that all those questions can be answered much better by education, research, following threads and trading on demo accounts (i.e. was willing to put the effort to learn).

Also, I am actually pretty shocked, after following these threads for such a long time I realised there is a breed of people who are just mega-useless - do not wish to spend calories nor connect their neurons to learn anything and just would like to join a forum and start making millions on the same day they decided they would like to start trading...

ps. I think one mistake you have made is thinking that you can help anyone to improve. You should have stated that you expect at least a few months of learning elsewhere before trying to understand this forum. Specially to all the noobs/idiots who expect miracles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.