Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
also this is range.....very difficult to make money here unless we sell top and buy bottom......

For simplicity is best to define bars as trend or range, the first bar was a doji (range) which defines the initial of the range, we do not really know where she is going to go when in range and having a small SL does not help, because of the hunting stops going on....

Attachments

• show1.png
    show1.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 53
also this is range.....very difficult to make money here unless we sell top and buy bottom......

For simplicity is best to define bars as trend or range, the first bar was a doji (range) which defines the initial of the range, we do not really know where she is going to go when in range and having a small SL does not help, because of the hunting stops going on....

I agree

Also news factor making only scalp viable

You cannot get a decent swing trade going over 15 or 25 pips until news out the way

Maybe with main red news after lunch UK time and also red Dollar news in 9 hrs time - we might be stuck with small ranges

I agree

Also news factor making only scalp viable

You cannot get a decent swing trade going over 15 or 25 pips until news out the way

Maybe with main red news after lunch UK time and also red Dollar news in 9 hrs time - we might be stuck with small ranges

yep.

market a bit funny.....not clear direction but fading the new extremes could be a way........maybe Friday is already in traders mind... non so.

10 15 am

Going to have a 15 min break in a bit - cup of tea and bacon sarnie

Will then review again - long day today - pace yourself guys

10 37 am

I am wanting the EJ to rise above 141 36 now - but have left 30% buy stake on above 141 06

Getting the feeling EU is pulling EJ down atm - but maybe we will know more in next 15 mins

You are so kind -------- will a accept
1pd83r.jpg
:devilish:

lol

well I told you before that you did wrong (in my perception), I also had to tell you when right (in my perception).

you took a trade in the direction of the least resistance, not only that, you sold were bulls were also selling to cover their wrong decision, at least a test of the recent low was due.

10 37 am

I am wanting the EJ to rise above 141 36 now - but have left 30% buy stake on above 141 06

Getting the feeling EU is pulling EJ down atm - but maybe we will know more in next 15 mins

We knew only a few mins after this last comment

10 39 am and 1851/2 was a scalp buy

No test of 1844 low just yet

10 51 am
another TW

EU low not held 30 mins - so can still be breached in next 14 mins

If we go to end of TW and still above 1850 - then it favours a turn up

Status
Not open for further replies.