Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi F

Do you consider EU GU and EJ to be very tricky in the last 2 hours? AU has been trending well, but the other 3 has been hard for me to do anything with other than lose sim dollars.

Thanks

J

Will have a look

I had a great early European morning - from say 7 00 am to 9 30 am UK time

Left by 11 40 am - so have been away from desk for about two and half hrs

but lets review the UK midday and 1 30 pm - which is NY 8 30 am

1 00 pm for EU and AU and 2 00 pm UK time window for GU

Those were key times for scalp buys

Please check out - see what you think ??

GU

I think after 12 51 pm we hit supports and then from 12 55 to 58pm all perfect scalp buys at 35 to 41

Now price at 2 25 pm at 5556 - so nice 15 - 20 pips available on GU in last 90 mins - very slow really

All 3 ie EU / AU / GU made 20 -30 pip moves over last 90 -120 mins and set ups looked OK on my LR set up on PA and price structure given off longer term LRs ona 1 minchart

1 00 pm for EU and AU and 2 00 pm UK time window for GU

Those were key times for scalp buys

Please check out - see what you think ??

F,

The EU @ 1 pm UK and the GU @ 2pm UK I skipped because price looked sideways and I didn't see good hh hls. Its hard for me to switch my head around range fading and trend pullback trading at the same time. you seem to have no difficulty there...

The AU trade did not trigger until around 1:14pm uk and would be outside the window. Would you have taken the AU trade being outside the TW in this case?

For the 2:30 UK TW, Im looking at EJ pullback short.

Thanks

J

F,

The EU @ 1 pm UK and the GU @ 2pm UK I skipped because price looked sideways and I didn't see good hh hls. Its hard for me to switch my head around range fading and trend pullback trading at the same time. you seem to have no difficulty there...

The AU trade did not trigger until around 1:14pm uk and would be outside the window. Would you have taken the AU trade being outside the TW in this case?

For the 2:30 UK TW, Im looking at EJ pullback short.

Thanks

J
AU

Scalp wise - i would have been selling at 12 51 am and exiting at 1 09 amish

Difficult one - I could have bought at 1 10pm - with a 3 pip stop - if I was risking or waited until 1 20 /21 pm again at 8171/2 area

Normally I would miss the mid quarter past or quarter too - as would want more confirmation

From 1 21 pm and 1 30 pm from 8172 to 80/81 was a lovely 10 pip scalp

with then more scalp buys at 1 39pm and 1 54 pm

I know because Major Magnum as told me - it takes 100's and thousands of scalps to be able to bring time in with PA and price structure - but its a skill worth learning - and then you will slowly find all the effort is worth while

Also remember 30 min rule for interim tops and lows - always another clue in the equation

EJ interim last low at 144 92 at 2 24 pm UK time

If we last longer than 2 55 pm with no breach it favours scalp buys again on pullbacks staying above 145 05 and 07

EJ interim last low at 144 92 at 2 24 pm UK time

If we last longer than 2 55 pm with no breach it favours scalp buys again on pullbacks staying above 145 05 and 07

F,

Do you mean if it didnt breach, to buy from 05 07 up to 23 26 area, then look for sells from 23-26?

EJ

2 56pm

Price structure favours lower whilst price stay under 145 50 and 25

We could get bounces to 24 just to stop hunt bears etc - the market makers want your money and the trick is not letting them have it

I have a 30% sell still in profit with stop at 11

Price now at 03 and if its cruel it will take me out - and then drop again later

Not too bothered as made nice profit on 70% part - and still got small profit in 30% part

F, when and what price did you short the ej?

1 40 pm - was ideal at top - but missed it so took 14 at 1 45 - a quarter too time and one I would not normally take - but PA and PS was strong to say the 1 39 /40 pm high at 20 was a peak or interim highs

Status
Not open for further replies.