Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:
th_hiding.gif

back me up here, F :devilish:

I will be doing some more live calls in advance in the New year- with a different format

Were I normally stick them in amongst the other calls made on the basis of LR's / trendlines / Time Windows / Price action and structure - which off course only traders following my method will be able to read - I am going to do a few every day in advance off 5 pip stops - time stamped etc - with intended intial targets and also whether they should then be held on 30 -50% stakes as well

Also plan to get MM to follow some of my calls - ie so its proof that they are all tradeable etc etce

And as BP with so many other traders going to do the same on FX - we should have some great calls going on - well you will off me ;-)

2 30 pm approx

Could be the best time to do some trading next 2 hrs

I have had a few drinks and therefore well tuned in ........ ( not )

I notice more red US dollar news at 3 00 pm will we get much movement - as 1 30 pm news had a nice effect on EU / EJ and Uchf / Ucad on rises

US coming more on stream now but not bothering after 3 30 / 4 00pm

Mofo you big old walt sendin u sum xmas love u big bs'er see ya still spreading teh madness across this suite of 4rums. Me? yeah im alright been buying up oil unleveraged and keep on adding as it goes down on the one minute adjusted line bar candlestickmaker rsi ikimoochewkimihyowonglongschlong chart like you tort me 2.

toodles

Peas out

Mofo you big old walt sendin u sum xmas love u big bs'er see ya still spreading teh madness across this suite of 4rums. Me? yeah im alright been buying up oil unleveraged and keep on adding as it goes down on the one minute adjusted line bar candlestickmaker rsi ikimoochewkimihyowonglongschlong chart like you tort me 2.

toodles

Peas out

Kinell Bud

I could smell your Ipad over here in Brum - you have dropped it that many times down the karzi :eek:

I bet you got lost on one of those jogs in between putting an ikimoochewkimi on your smalls !

Ger yo' nut bak in the game - man (y)

Good news is price of petrol dropping - so your fuel costs will drop this year running the Bentley ;)

See your whiting and weading gerrin better - bet you put some effert innit !!!

Up the smalls for 2015

ur bud mofoii

Are you still on for showing me how to trade after New Year ........Just there are a few more experts on the site now and if you dont want to teach me ,I might go ask them ye know

T2windows there are 3386 pages of gold right here all you need to be a pro trader get ya nut in the game son ffs and sort the wheat from the chaff lift up ya skirt grab ya balls and get stuck in. There aint half some pussies on here, I'm off for a run.!!

T2windows there are 3386 pages of gold right here all you need to be a pro trader get ya nut in the game son ffs and sort the wheat from the chaff lift up ya skirt grab ya balls and get stuck in. There aint half some pussies on here, I'm off for a run.!!

When danielson want learn kung fu ...3386 pages of book no good...Mr Miyagi show wax on ,wax off ....I need learn this way

When danielson want learn kung fu ...3386 pages of book no good...Mr Miyagi show wax on ,wax off ....I need learn this way

O sow u knead 2 b sphoon thed den. U aint cut out for this game son u aint got the minerals get yaself down 2 mecca bingo you 2 bit pound a point chancer.......

Status
Not open for further replies.