Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope usd going for more rises .....................if you drop to 1 mins on the usd index indicator you can see what I was trying to anticipate and gbp was the first in line ........but its chopped me like a kipper

N

Also - the GU manufactured PA is not that nice - ie 15 -18 pip drop - and 10 -15 pip rises - deliberately difficult to trade other than quick scalps

Morning N

Back now for a few hours
Hope you caught some nice pips over last couple of hrs
Have a great day
Regards
F

hey F

yep ........the recent usd bull has been kind to me ........got caught on recent calls trying to predict its turn south........but hey that life :p
N

damn gbp is still strong but with usd's appetite as bull as well its a fated pairing at moment ........

GU

8 47am

Its playing a trick here

It should be another sell under 5710/11

But because that is expected - I reckon it will try and turn in this next TW starting in 4 mins

Its would not be on if we go under 5690 - but whilst above - could be on with main clue being above 5713

GU

8 47am

Its playing a trick here

It should be another sell under 5710/11

But because that is expected - I reckon it will try and turn in this next TW starting in 4 mins

Its would not be on if we go under 5690 - but whilst above - could be on with main clue being above 5713

Got time wrong - started a few mins early

But shot up above 5713 to 23

no trades (EU) for me yet, maybe missed one trade.

does not seem an easy day....well all part of the job

hmm...again with gbp's strength and the potential for usd to finally fold south ......... I really saw that gu move happening a few mins earlier ....sorry gang

N

Attachments

• gu buys.JPG
    gu buys.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 59
I personally think working out market game play can be just as important as technical analysis

Nowadays there is so much computer robot trickery going on - manipulation is easy - but can be blamed on so many other reasons - including - computer error etc etc

Reactions: NVP
no trades (EU) for me yet, maybe missed one trade.

does not seem an easy day....well all part of the job

I think EU fall as been ok under 2460 - but agree - its not easy PA - with slowness and then quick moves etc

For me EU still a sell under 57 - but I am sure a 10 -20 pip pullback is due

If that becomes 30 pip pullback - then different ballgame again

I personally think working out market game play can be just as important as technical analysis

Nowadays there is so much computer robot trickery going on - manipulation is easy - but can be blamed on so many other reasons - including - computer error etc etc

yep...........anyway the earlier usd bull run was fine for me ..no worries ....

N

hmm...again with gbp's strength and the potential for usd to finally fold south ......... I really saw that gu move happening a few mins earlier ....sorry gang

N

This is were little fine tuning etc can make the difference

You were right that a retrace was on

But the market wanted to trick more bears in - under 5700 first

And it did an excellent job doing it with manufactured false PA of LH and LL - before a change - in just a few mins

This is were little fine tuning etc acn make the difference

You were right that a retrace was on

But the market wanted to trick more bears in - under 5700 first

And it did an excellent job doing it with manufactured false PA of LH and LL - before a change - in just a few mins

yep - ok gotta make some calls back later

N

EJ

8 37 am

My cut off is 147 76 /78 area - pullbacks staying above here - can be scalp bought again

Under there and say 75 - favours a turn lower and holding scalp sells for 60 / 65 supports

Approx 30 mins later EJ at my critical area ie around 76 - 78 area

Still looks bearish under 87 - but in a turn TW atm

This last TW - starting at 8 51am UK time - ( although 8 48/9 for GU ) as been a turn period so far with bigger bounces and larger pullbacks on UCad / UChf

9 12 am

Pound news in approx 15 mins

For now peaking around 5730 after bounce above 95 and 5700

I think if pullbacks stay abobe 5705 - the pair can then be scalp bought again

Need under 95 and 90 to be holding on or taking more scalp sells

After the news - I will post a couple of charts etc to review whats been going on - and what should be next part of the plan

Cannot forecast like 4 hrs or tomorrow with the accuracy I need - but next 5 - 60 mins is possible many times when things line up correctly

After 9 09 am - i think we went back to dollar strength again - with pullbacks on EU / GU / AU - and rises again on UChf and Ucad

I think EU fall as been ok under 2460 - but agree - its not easy PA - with slowness and then quick moves etc

For me EU still a sell under 57 - but I am sure a 10 -20 pip pullback is due

If that becomes 30 pip pullback - then different ballgame again

Yes, this PA looks like a stampede of an drunken Irish builder coming out of a London pub late on Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.