Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY?

Questions in RED please. THANK YOU.

all answers are in thread and F other thread
also, the rumpled one's thread has comments on this.

basically its a balancing act between what lr structure says, how that is backed up by pa and tl, and what the shorter term lines are doing in relatin to interim pa and sr.

WHY?

Questions in RED please. THANK YOU.

Over the last 7 years I have used price structure on a 1 min as higher priority than just PA

Lr's are just my tool of measurement - not the bee all etc

Bttz - Bermuda Triangle Tease Zone - an area range of manipulation and tease to get traders in wrong trades - set up by ,market LP's ( liquidity providers / banks etc )

The levels I give - are HH's etc or LL's - so that means new areas to trade in

hope that helps

Back later on

Regards

F

F, this is where I get confused:

Here you say "End of another TW" and previously "My main six - ie 51 - 00 - 09 - 21 -30 -39 - you might have to allow a minute either side etc - all depends on volatility and action in market etc

Also do see 14 -16 mins past and 44- 46 min too occasionally but the hour 3 should still be the main times - most of the time"

From the first line, I understand that one should look for a move around, say, 10.21 and let it run till 10.30 or 10.39 and close it there. From the second line, I understand that one should be on the lookout for a move at 10.21, 10.30, but also at 10.39 going to 10.51 (or 10.45).

So I suppose my doubt is really about the 10.39 time point. Would you enter a position there or would you simply close any position if you were in at that time, waiting for the next TW?

Sorry for being
unfortunately, it all depends on what has happened befoe and there aremany permutations. add in manipulation and only time spent watching will get you to see the girl in the red dress

Here you say "End of another TW" and previously "My main six - ie 51 - 00 - 09 - 21 -30 -39 - you might have to allow a minute either side etc - all depends on volatility and action in market etc

Also do see 14 -16 mins past and 44- 46 min too occasionally but the hour 3 should still be the main times - most of the time"

From the first line, I understand that one should look for a move around, say, 10.21 and let it run till 10.30 or 10.39 and close it there. From the second line, I understand that one should be on the lookout for a move at 10.21, 10.30, but also at 10.39 going to 10.51 (or 10.45).

So I suppose my doubt is really about the 10.39 time point. Would you enter a position there or would you simply close any position if you were in at that time, waiting for the next TW?

Sorry for being

No problem and good question

Will answer in depth when I get back - later on this hr etc

I think the EU is ok for scalping 2-7 pip trades in the BTTZ range - but ideally we wait to above 2411 and 15 etc and then scalp buy more on pullbacks staying above 2505- or if the worse turns out and it goes under 92 and 88 - we have to look at scalp sells more

Meanwhile - market as loads of time on its hands - and just wants to confuse and frustrate traders etc

Worth looking at other pairs not in BTTZ area - but trouble is - more and more just slowing down - as normally 10 am UK time to say 11 30 am or Midday is boring and slow many days

YES, THANK YOU.

took a long at the DTL BO, she the went into range, got out@ be

Over the last 7 years I have used price structure on a 1 min as higher priority than just PA

Lr's are just my tool of measurement - not the bee all etc

Bttz - Bermuda Triangle Tease Zone - an area range of manipulation and tease to get traders in wrong trades - set up by ,market LP's ( liquidity providers / banks etc )

The levels I give - are HH's etc or LL's - so that means new areas to trade in

hope that helps

Back later on

Regards

F

Yes it does, forgot about the BTTZ which I already read. Thank you once again.

Regards

Sorry for being

Back now - and I think MM as maybe answered it

It all depends on what happens over a time window

Normally you expect when you come out of a TW - for example - at 09 past or after 39 mins past for the new move to carry on

For some tw's the move before the start of it carries on past the end

So for example lets say price is rising after the hour change and still rising after 09 past

I would expect then price to rise and carry on and would look to exit between 2 mins past and the half hr

If price keep going past both 21 min past and 30 mins past - it could stop prior to 39 mins past and start a new move in opposite direction

Its the PA and also the LRs ( My quick scalping ones) that tell me - do i revert to a scalp sell etc - or stay with buy

It is complex - we need to have time and time windows and Lrs and PA and price structure all saying higher to stay with trade

If it was simple and we only needed say one or two clues - instead of 4 or more clues - ie new Highs - breach of a R etc etc then maybe 60% of all traders would make money

The fact that maybe only 10 -20% of retail traders can make money on going - proves that its just not simple and the market is so complex very simple ways are not the answer

So for me - I want as many clues as possible giving me as higher probability as possible for me to stay with a scalp trade.

Trouble is the market as ways to catch traders like me out - by having BTTZ areas - that make it difficult to work out - its done deliberate to confuse and catch out etc etc

The EU this morning was a buy from after midnight - but the market as done ist best to get bulls out of their trades after 8 00 am by dropping price 30 pips and then going back up

I think most swing traders would have either needed large stops - or would have exited for small wins ( pips) and then not wanted to enter again

Every tip I give - like time windows - Lrs and levels and even 30 min breaches are all clues I have gathered over last 7 years or so from scalping

They will never work 100% of the time - but as you get to know them more and understand the market - you can see that I am happy as long as I am correct 65% to 85% of the time - a win ratio range I have achieved on over 12k live trades

With good MM etc - that means I make money - and thats really all we are all after

Hope that helps

Regards

F

Noticed the GU as joined in the tricks now

Had it as a buy above 5635 and suppports - but wanted to sell again under 5660 -65

Instead it carried on up and made a new morning high of 5675 - clever - would have got more bulls in - but - the 11 30 am TW from 11 21 said no scalp sell

Unless we made both under 65 and 60 then the scalp sell would stop - and we turned at 11 39 am at say 63/64 area and back to scalp buys again

Now we need above 5676 and 80 to hold scalp buys on longer

Good example of trickery etc etc

11 54am

EU

Cannot make over 2415 for now

Supports at 2406/7 and 04

I would expect any scalp sells to stay bove 04 to allow more scalp buys again - but without now over 16 and 20 - we just cannot keep scalp buys on longer

11 59

EJ

Still in 30% buy trade - but will pull if no over 146 86 and 90

Above say 60 still favours higher gain - so any scalp sells can only be for under 15 pips - unless the breach under supports by over 5 pips

We can actually drop down even 50 pips and still be in a session bull bias - due to how the price structure is for today

Noticed the GU as joined in the tricks now

Had it as a buy above 5635 and suppports - but wanted to sell again under 5660 -65

Instead it carried on up and made a new morning high of 5675 - clever - would have got more bulls in - but - the 11 30 am TW from 11 21 said no scalp sell

Unless we made both under 65 and 60 then the scalp sell would stop - and we turned at 11 39 am at say 63/64 area and back to scalp buys again

Now we need above 5676 and 80 to hold scalp buys on longer

Good example of trickery etc etc

GU

last comment from approx 15 mins ago

Gu now made 5691 - and I have dropped latest scalp buy to 30% stakes now - and banked 70%

GU - update now after Midday UK time - 1 min Lr chart

GU

This chart - show how price structure changed after LO and after 9 00 am as well as bull before from early morning

182334d1416825077-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-241114-after-6-00-am.jpg

Update for after 12 00 pm

182342d1416830973-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-241114-after-midday.jpg

The scalp buy above supports carried on far higher than I thought - nice ;-)

Attachments

• GU 241114 AFTER Midday.jpg
    GU 241114 AFTER Midday.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 469
12 13 pm

EU now testing key supports at 2404

Fed up with the EU manipulation this morning

I just dont want to keep scalping for 2-7 pips - but thats what the EU price action is making traders do - unless they are happy holding say larger stops - and I am not for that except on 30% stakes with stops already in profit

12 33pm

Keep an idea on 30 min rule on breaches of interim highs and lows from when they were printed

Always another clue in your tool kit ;-)

1 05 pm

EU

bounced above 2403/4 back to 14 - but could not get over 2415 and 20 - so another scalp sell to supports at 2407 - 03 and 2400

This is all a BTTZ range

Ideally - unless you are a scalper leave alone until clear breaks again

No main news at 1 30 pm - so might stay slow for another hour

Be ready fro 2 30 - 4 30 pm time - ie the busy period again

Having another break and lunch

Will update again after 1 30 pm

1 32pm

From 1 09 pm and 1 21 pm - falls on EJ / EU / GU / and even AU and NU - though not traded those 2 today

Really its now whether support areas stop the falls or not

We should know in next 7 -10 mins

UChf ( Swissy )

Still got a 30% sell on this pair - with stop now down to 9702

If I get stopped - no problem profit in stop

1 55 pm

I reckon the liquidity providers of the session today are using every trick possible to trick EU traders

They are manipulating and holding back orders - whilst they try and get more bears in selling

We have seen another high now at 2423 - but its taken nearly 20 mins to rise again - all manipulated

Status
Not open for further replies.