Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 32 am

We had between 10 - 20 pip bounces after 8 09 am and then back down again

EU now at 2500 again - GU - 19 pips up - and 19 pips down ;-)

Both AU and EU around big numbers atm - ie 8600 and 2500

Will wait for clearer clues again now

Also GU news in under 1 hour

Both AU and EU around big numbers atm - ie 8600 and 2500

Will wait for clearer clues again now

Also GU news in under 1 hour

Good Morning F., impressive results you had this week.
In EU I am waiting patiently for a move... This morning I noticed that GU was always moving 1 minute ahead of EU ...:)

Good Morning F., impressive results you had this week.
In EU I am waiting patiently for a move... This morning I noticed that GU was always moving 1 minute ahead of EU ...:)

Morning SW

Thats interesting info

You know I really do think the devil is all in this type of detail

With all the automated bank bots etc - they do have patterns etc - they are set up to cause us as much grief as possible - and if you can spot signs or clues that give you an edge every 30 or 60 mins - more power to you

Be interesting to see if they go back into sync - or the time gaps widen

Have a good last 2 days of the week - they both could be big movers - I hope ;-)

Regards

F

Great example of trick false sentiments

new interim fall lows 2 or 3 mins before a TW to get more bears in

Then the trick - change in order pattern -

Remember we always need a 30 min lapse to know if a interim low or high is genuine or false

It still can be breached next hour - but normally every 30 mins its holds - the stronger it is

One for you Sun West

The AU move up started at 8 39 am - TW before - so a 12 min start on EU and GU

Very interesting, 12 min seems a lot :). I do believe that as a human making decision we can do much better than an auto Bot. Now having semi-automated help and making human decision would be best for me.

Very interesting, 12 min seems a lot :). I do believe that as a human making decision we can do much better than an auto Bot. Now having semi-automated help and making human decision would be best for me.

I agree

Semi automated or computer assistance along with a traders own discretion based on info that might not be in a program can really be best of both worlds

I use multi monitors - time windows and automatic hi and low levels on a one min as all assistance to scalp - tried alarms - but they always seemed to go wrong for some reason or others

hey all

been tied up with calls and also got some builders in ............will try to hide in my office soon and do some trading

N

Morning N

Good Luck with your builders lol

GU playing silly sods atm - trying to trick after news - good excuse

67 /68 is the clue and we need to stay above it and have done now for over 30 mins and by rights it need another 15 mins plus to drop under it - if it does at all

GU

9 47 - 3 mins to new TW

range say 87 to 66 - 21 pips

needs out the range for clues on next new scalps

In the range is a BTTZ

ok at the moment to me the usd is rising after the nice falls through Asian session ..so i'll hunt usd buys until further notice

N

One for you Sun West

The AU move up started at 8 39 am - TW before - so a 12 min start on EU and GU

The AU rise from 8 39 am was worth 26 pips and then 9 39 am was sells

EU was from 8 51 am was worth 15 pips and could still try higher

GU from 8 51 am was worth 16 pips - but then with news at 9 30am - all gone to **** now and still in a BTTZ area for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.