EU at 7 49 am

For now EU is still a sell under 43 and 37

If 37 was tried - then yes might test then 43

We are at the EU low area now on pullbacks

Whether we test 2600 or 2580 - have not got a clue atm

But will do in next hour

Clues after 8 00 am say yes new low and drop - but still not under 2620 atm

Then more red news in 25 mins

Surely there will be a twist in the game ???;)

Morning F

Missed out on your showdown with the other traders yesterday as had some famoly issues to attend to... How'd it all go?

Anyways here's to a good day's trading...

Have a look at uj... Down side break maybe coming to a store near you!!!

Morning

Looking at Cable looking to buy above 1.6040 and short below 1.6020 SL 5 pips ...

Yen trading in a range looking bullish above 107.30 and bearish below 107.10 sl 3 pips ...

Morning F

Missed out on your showdown with the other traders yesterday as had some famoly issues to attend to... How'd it all go?

Anyways here's to a good day's trading...

Have a look at uj... Down side break maybe coming to a store near you!!!

Morning R

Yes it was fun yesterday

Tar says he made 200 pips on 6 trades he called with total RR of 39

Trouble is he his claiming stops as low as 3 pips on a few trades - and I dispute he made it

Tar is a good trader - no two ways about it - by the look of it he uses a similar dynamic wrapping method as me - using different instruments to come to same conclusion

The rest of the wolf club were a waste of time - but it was good fun with them winding me up - as usual

Looking foward to them joining in again

Yes I had a good day - and so far a great morning

Becareful on UJ - yes dropped - but a lot of news next 90 mins - and it might be just a set up for now

GJ looking to short below 171.65 , and buy above 171.90 i think that will do SL 7 pips .

Gold is going to break today buys above 1245 and shorts below 1240 sl 10 ticks .

excellent levels for entries, Tar!
(Mofo would have been stopped on a few of his trades already in real life, though :()

Here's to a good start for the evening on UJ... Five pips in the bag, and 50% to 2 pip gain strength op... Think it's too close but let's see... Go you good thing

8 29 am

Eu still not under 2614 for now

i scalp sold at 29 - just under 30 as mentioned early but have already exited at 21 - will miss out if we drop again - but not bothered as still got 9 hrs to make 200 pips ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.