Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

With it dropping under 40/41 - it's fell out of up channel for now - and in the tease zone from 34 to 40

Under 34 and 30 is scalp sell hold zone - over 41 + is back to scalp buys and the 5 -7 pips in between are used to confuse and get traders into wrong direction trades

EJ

this pair LR structure says still scalp bullish above 137 80 ish

We would need under 80 and 76 to be scalp selling - where as 89 and 93 are scalp buy prices to test 138 00 morning high again

8 37 am

GU - its looks as though 6446 /48 is the interim support area - and now we have lasted above 30 mins with no breach - the pair is trying to turn back up again

Above 53 is clear scalp buy - needing 62 to hold on for longer and higher price moves

No 62+ take what you can get on the scalp

8 40 am

EU

3136 is the interim low so far - and we need to see above 30 mins with no breach from 8 19 am for us to see any chance of it holding and price trying back over 3150+

Swissy

Could be topping here at 9190

If so - then EU would be trying up again

Above 82 still have Swissy scalp bullish on pullbacks - or as a target for scalp sells

Cad

We have seen a 40 pip rise since lows of yesterday - with approx 15 pips since opens

WE now need to see 0910 and 0913 to carry on scalp buying - and I would only look at 0904 and 0900 to scalp sell for now

Above 0895 - we are still in session bullish mode - but that means we could still see a 10 -15 pip pullback - before further tries up

Under 0890 - then thats back to holding scalp sells and taking more

8 54 am

I think most of the action today might take place between 11 30 am and 4 00 pm - as from midday to 3 00 pm we have loads of red news items on many different pairs

Might have a break after 9 30 am or 10 am if we go into slo mo mode - ie BTTZ areas

GU

We never made above 62 - topping at 59 and from start of 9 00 am TW at 8 51 - it was a scalp sell under 58

We would need under 46 and 43 to hold scalp sells on - but if we dont get there - exit with what profit you can

9 57 am

Out 2 scalp sells on Cad and Swissy - and exited EU scalp buy too early as it did make 51

Ideally need to scalp buy EU above 42 again now

GU

Flat for now in a tight range from say 6450 to 6470 - approx 20 pips to break out of to see next proper moves

Under 50 - I would be already holding scalp sells to test yesterday's low - whilst above 70 - opposite already in scalp buys for tries up

In between in those 20 pip - its quick scalps for 1-5 pips - ie last 4 mins its been now a scalp sell from 60 area

Gu comment from 3 hrs ago

Well range now 6470 to 6447 - still in it - although its favoured more scalp buys in last 90 mins and now needs to stay above 6452/3 for another one

EJ

this pair LR structure says still scalp bullish above 137 80 ish

We would need under 80 and 76 to be scalp selling - where as 89 and 93 are scalp buy prices to test 138 00 morning high again

Swissy

Could be topping here at 9190

If so - then EU would be trying up again

Above 82 still have Swissy scalp bullish on pullbacks - or as a target for scalp sells

Gt some nice scalps this morning - but no decent 25+ pip move yet

I still think today its going to be after midday up to 4 00 pm - when the US are about along with all the news releases when we see the better moves

For now - only going to check twice hrly until I see some key levels go

EJ

This for me as been the move of the last 45 mins in this slow hour

Will post a chart with what I saw prior to move along with why I took it

If we were in a busy period I would not be doing this - but markets are fairly boring still for now in this part of the session

EJ - 1 min LR chart for Morning session

EJ - Chart with time windows and LR's etc

178882d1409824400-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-4914.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 4914.JPG
    EJ - 4914.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
11 23 am

EU - it topped last hr 3151 - ie another LH - and now as dropped under where I wanted to scalp buy again to 3141/2

Half hr change in approx 6 mins - is this a false fade - to try and get more bears in ???

EJ

Still falling again after a bounce - but we really need under 75 and 72 to hold scalp sells on for a bigger move

I am looking for both EU and EJ to turn back up again soon

Could be totally wrong - but it will not matter - as I only scalp buy or sell when the odds are in my favour - and so have no real bull or bear bias saying I must do one or the other

I prefer to be a "vulture" rather than a bull or bear all the while ;-)

EU - after 11 30 am

price made 37/8 - and under 45 on pullbacks still in theory a sell again

trouble is - this could be a set up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.