Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - From low and after LC on Wednesday 3rd Sept

EU

Bull channel from low with 2 way trading

178864d1409765562-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-3914-after-lc.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 3914 after LC.JPG
    EU - 3914 after LC.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Thursday 4th September 2014 - Pre Opens

GM - Fx Intraday Traders - Approx 6 45 am Thursday morning

So far this week and new month as been very good for short term Intraday FX trading - yes slow and boring at times - but still plenty of opportunities.

Yesterday we say a couple of quick spikes from "money dumps" - quick and designed to unsettle all traders - dont worry about them - if they happen again it will normally be in TW's normally exactly around the hour changes

OK - normal stuff - ie quick reviews and updates on the main pairs I plan to trade today - based on my preferences as well as news items etc etc.

Then from levels - dynamic and static S & R 's we can look for reversals / bounces etc for scalps - and directions for leaving longer 30% stake trades on - with stops moved into profit numbers

All Fx questions welcome etc - refresh the page every 30 seconds in busy periods to keep on top of all comments

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

See my chart from yesterday evening

We peaked at 3160 earlier on in the day - price then fell - but stayed above 3130 area to rise again

We are still in the intraday bullish channel and now ideally need to stay above 3136 to 40 for another try up.

Be ready for the unexpected - ie it is the Euro - normally the most heavily traded and manipulated FX pair - with a mind of its own - which seems to be designed by super computers to take and make 95% of traders lose their money ;-)

I have just noticed we have the first important red EU news in 10 mins time at 7 00 am

Early today - yet again - to catch traders out - Am I cynical or not ? lol

GM - Fx Intraday Traders - Approx 6 45 am Thursday morning

So far this week and new month as been very good for short term Intraday FX trading - yes slow and boring at times - but still plenty of opportunities.

Yesterday we say a couple of quick spikes from "money dumps" - quick and designed to unsettle all traders - dont worry about them - if they happen again it will normally be in TW's normally exactly around the hour changes

OK - normal stuff - ie quick reviews and updates on the main pairs I plan to trade today - based on my preferences as well as news items etc etc.

Then from levels - dynamic and static S & R 's we can look for reversals / bounces etc for scalps - and directions for leaving longer 30% stake trades on - with stops moved into profit numbers

All Fx questions welcome etc - refresh the page every 30 seconds in busy periods to keep on top of all comments

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning F. GL trading today, we should see some increased volatility plenty of data today and tomorrow. September is epic for trading.

IMPORTANT

Lots of red news announcements today - please check your calender - and be aware of them all at theire relevant times etc

Morning F. GL trading today, we should see some increased volatility plenty of data today and tomorrow. September is epic for trading.

Good Morning SD

Yes - agree - I have also just look and studied calender today - lots going on - should be a busy one - lets hope (y)

Good Luck with the Pound - It will feature heavily on my list today

Regards

F

EU

News in 3 mins

Ideally we need to see above 3150 to start scalp buying more - and under 3134 and 30 would be looking at more scalp sells

7 03 am

Thats a good start - as expected - small moves up and to plan so far

Always worry when the markets acts as you expect - its shows you are not thinking like the majority ( lol )

I have already exited both scalp buys now and will look again etc

EJ

I need above 95 and ideally 138 00 to be taking more scalp buys - ideally I would like to scalp buy more on the pullback - or from 85/87 area

Similar on EU - to test that 3160 high from yesterday - we need to stay above 46/7 now

Lets look at other pairs now

GU

Flat for now in a tight range from say 6450 to 6470 - approx 20 pips to break out of to see next proper moves

Under 50 - I would be already holding scalp sells to test yesterday's low - whilst above 70 - opposite already in scalp buys for tries up

In between in those 20 pip - its quick scalps for 1-5 pips - ie last 4 mins its been now a scalp sell from 60 area

GU

PA on this pair is saying lower under 6461 for now - so sell on bounces staying under 62 - but then you do need under 6450 to hold the scalp sells on longer for lower

EU

Now up at 3153 and I am in from 48 again - but already down to 30% with stop at 45 - but would pull above there if we dont see more rises

EJ

Not in again atm - its still scalp bullish above 85 - and maybe will try and exit a scalp buy from lower again if we dont go over 95

EU

No over 3155 next 3-5 mins - and i just exit 30% scalp buy and review etc - in case we then see scalp sells coming in - \as now

Ideally - we can scalp buy EU around 3145/46 next - under 51 is a scalp sell now - and wait to you see above 55 to hold on any more scalp buys

We could be seeing a LH from 60 and then falls next - but my channel is still bullish above 41/2 - and then really does not go into scalp sell holding prices until under 32 and 28

Ok - popping out in 15 mins - then back next hr

GL

8 29 am

Back now

Left a 30% sell on GU under 61 - it made 47 and now 52 - so will just exit it and review with other pairs for this next half an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.