Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

ideally would like to look at scalp buying again in the 137 94 - 138 00 area - if not this time window - will look at next at 10 30 am

Under 137 90 hold scalp sells on - as then we might be trying a turn down again

One min later - and it drops like a stone under 95 and 90 down to 78(y)

OK - players playing games now - but its great when you are with the flow - as you just gain extra pips

Was not in EU scalp sell - instead 30% stake buy which I exited at 39 - with price now at 34

2 mins to hr change - so wait for the dust to settle

AU

now dropped to 9322 area - and where I was looking at scalp buying again - around 9320

Just seeing if 18 lets go - as then I would look at buying around the 9314/5 area

If we go under 18 and 13 - dont scalp buy yet - just hold any scalp sells if you took them

We have had 2 main "money dumps" so far today

One exactly at 9 00 am and then the other at 9 55 am which was not so big

Years ago you would see this type of action many times in a week - but with the low volatility of the summer we have not really had them

The market loves playing tricks - especially the LP's - its a great way of unnerving all traders

Dont let them put you off - just be diligent in time windows etc

Looks as though we could be entering the BTTZ areas now as things slow down

Will check later this hour and be back for start of next hr .

Next main news not until 3 00 pm - although I would expect more good moves from 1 30 pm to 2 30 pm even without news - as thats when the US starts to kick in

See you a bit later

we have had 2 main "money dumps" so far today

one exactly at 9 00 am and then the other at 9 55 am which was not so big

years ago you would see this type of action many times in a week - but with the low volatility of the summer we have not really had them

the market loves playing tricks - especially the lp's - its a great way of unnerving all traders

dont let them put you off - just be diligent in time windows etc

yes all a bit scary

CAD 30 min non breach in effect but seems slow. Not going to buy unless 0911 to 0915 can be made, if not continue with sells.

Hi MM

JR - re -Cad

Clues on CAD - the low lasted over 30 mins with no breach and now coming up to an hr with no attempt for lower

We need now 0916 and 18 to see a turn being attempted as above 0908/9 it is a scalp buy

Last edited:
Cad

Cannot see it making above 0925 -30 area - but you never know - so would wait to see if we can make over 15 and 18 before selling - or only sell under 0905 and 0894 - remembering 0900 will be a support area

Yes - saw red news on it JR - so worth keeping an eye on for later - well spotted ;-)

Last edited:
For an example of really awful scalping PA - have a look at the UChf / swissy - 15 -18 pip range and really bitty - fine if you scalp for 1 -5 pips but not one I would play with

Status
Not open for further replies.