Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

Coming out of its sleep

Scalp buy above 3115 still and now testing 20 - but needs above 22 and 25 to hold the scalp buy on for longer and a bigger move

EJ

Should have scalp sold at 69/70 instead of just exiting 100% stake on scalp buy - but that's trading - you can never be 100% correct and you will always miss pips - what ever you do

Now 137 58/60 is like the line in the sand

Above we should look for more scalp buys and below - then price favours lower

EJ now risen back up to 137 73 and another high - lock some profit in

EU

taken 70% off scalp buy on EU at 3121

We need above 22 to 25 to hold it on for higher

will leave 30% on above 17 for now

EU

Maybe we can catch a scalp sell between 30 and 35 in next TW

If we do go above 36 and 40 - then hold scalp buys on

Off out in 10 mins - but will be around later on

Been a very nice Tuesday for me - lots of scalps with a few nice 30% swings

See you later and GL

Some great GU / GJ and EJ moves in the US session - best for me was the EJ on 30% stakes and i will leave on with stop in 28 pips of profit at 137 91

Notice more red UK Pound news at 9 30 am again tomorrow - so will that be used for a stop hunt higher ?

See you for the Opens

Regards

F

Wednesday 3rd September 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Middle of the first week in a new month and so far its not been a bad 2 days.

Saying that I have just had too except only half the profit I had available on a 30% stake EJ trade - due to it falling just over 40 pips since 5 00 pm and taking my stop in profit out.

Nowadays - I laugh - otherwise the frustrations of the markets will do your head in and whilst that is going on effect your normal trading methods etc.

Accept its just part of the cost of trading and if you end up making more money every day then you are doing extremely well - better than 90% of all other traders.

Anybody who has been following this and my other thread will know the methods I use to accumulate profit - and although they are not "fixed in stone" and are flexible - they are highly effective - and most importantly - work :)

OK - back to today and normal stuff - reviews and updates on the FX pairs I plan to intraday trade.

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 45 am UK time

EU

Price atm 3131 - HL from yesterday 3110/11 so far at 3122 - 3115 -22 seems to be a support area and 3136 -45 seems to be the first barrier to price rising

From 6 00 am the EU as been a scalp buy from 3124 - but so far we have only made 3133 - so not really tested the R areas. The range is really just 15 -20 pips and until we come out of it - one way or the other - then its just scalping for 1 to 5 or 7 pips - and for now there are better FX pairs to trade.

GU

More red news at 9 30 am today and price atm 6458 - with a low this morning at 6445.

Since Monday morning - the Pound as dropped approx 200 pips - I caught the top at 6643 area - coming out of a scalp buy within 2 pips of it - but failed to leave one 30% sell trade on from then - instead I have been just buying and selling- although certainly more selling as it's dropped

We need to see back above 6477 and 90+ to even think a proper turn is being tried - and even though I will be scalp buying today ( have been already ) - I cannot hold the trades on longer until we are above these areas

My first line in the sand area is 6459 /60 - above is scalp buys - even on pullbacks - but under then start to look at more scalp sells to test the supports and low

Last edited:
EJ

What a mover - already today ;-)

Its moved up approx 150 pips since Monday am - but dropped over 40 pips in last few hrs

The low so far this morning is 137 77 and the high was 138 21. Price now at 137 87 and fisrt clue in 137 80

Above 80 is scalp buys - but needing 91 first o hold on and then over 138 00 for futher holding confirmation

Under 79 and 75 be back in scalp sells - the session bias does look down at least another 20 -40 pips - but the weekly bias so far as definitely been up ;-)

7 09 am

GU now at 6471 - and taken scalp buy off for my first scalp profit of the day.

Will still look at scalp buying again above 6465 - but for now - want the money off the table ;-)

EJ

Playing up - ie not been above 91 or under 75 - just teased both ways in between

90 is now my scalp sell stop with entry at 88 - but will only hold on if price goes now under 75 and 72

Last edited:
EJ

Cannot get under 80 now - so out scalp sell at 83 and will have to wait for either above 91 and 94 - or under 75 and 72 for next scalps - with the directions fairly obvious ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.