Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just managed another + 25 points with my students

thats + 220 points for the week so far

my critics/independent reviewers will confirm all trades and points soon

I have another + 280 points to make in 3 days....God willing I will exceed + 500 !!

WS why are you clogging up another thread with the same posts as you have on your own thread?
or are you after the most posts in a week or just like hearing your own voice?

WS why are you clogging up another thread with the same posts as you have on your own thread?
or are you after the most posts in a week or just like hearing your own voice?

Why are you reading a clogged up thread?

surely there must be better things to do in your own time ?

Oh well I am finished for the day, its been a fantastic day with my students and I have had so many PM's of support from Trade2win members. I appreciate all your kind words folks and I am glad that this thread is finally serving its purpose to differentiate the truth from the falsehood.

The truth has always prevailed

Why are you reading a clogged up thread?

surely there must be better things to do in your own time ?

Oh well I am finished for the day, its been a fantastic day with my students and I have had so many PM's of support from Trade2win members. I appreciate all your kind words folks and I am glad that this thread is finally serving its purpose to differentiate the truth from the falsehood.

The truth has always prevailed

ws, in the pursuit of truth, there are some unanswered posts on this thread regarding averaging in and also, how you managed to get out of your first trade this week when the IG quote was not at your limit at 3am.

There is also a theme that many of your students do not get the same total you claim.

ws, in the pursuit of truth, there are some unanswered posts on this thread regarding averaging in and also, how you managed to get out of your first trade this week when the IG quote was not at your limit at 3am.

There is also a theme that many of your students do not get the same total you claim.

Hence ..............Independent review !!

I am biased if i reply to your questions, I can formulate 100 answers but its never enough for my critics.... Hence agreement to an independent review

Please ask the questions from an independent person who is my critic and is scrutinizing every move i make?

Let them be the judge and let the readers be the executioner

I await my verdict

my job in the meantime is to live up to the promise I made my students = + 500 points this week

2 days trading = + 220 points

Over to you Shakone and over to you Mr Dutch ......

Hi,

I am a newbie to the forums, so please go easy..been trading for the past 3 yrs - shares at first and now the FTSE and Dax..emotions are like a roller coaster..hey even talk to myself..MRS thinks am going mad lol.
Anyway would love to sign up to Wallstreet, actually free would be better please pwety please :)

I have just managed another + 25 points with my students

thats + 220 points for the week so far

my critics/independent reviewers will confirm all trades and points soon

I have another + 280 points to make in 3 days....God willing I will exceed + 500 !!

It's funny how this thread goes silent when I start making points and prove that I have the ability.

Hmmmmm......interesting !! :cool:

Do you know what folks ........the funny thing is I only share my indices trades with my students !!

very rarely do i share my FX and commodity trades.

I make double the points on my FX and Commodity trades, but I told you how many points I made there I will get a bunch load of other people being jealous and hating on me !!

So, you are saying you make additional money, ie more than your average 300pts a week on other trades?
And you trade 5 contracts = £50 per point on the FTSE?

Still need some of those reviewers to come on with their trade times and what pips they got.

It's funny how this thread goes silent when I start making points and prove that I have the ability.

Hmmmmm......interesting !! :cool:

dont be a fool, post live on this or any thread,your not fooling anyone and have proved nothing,what you said about DCs thread was total B&*&ocks and Im sure in time shakone will clearly show your downfall,even if you did have a good day today

Looking over this thread, it looks like this guy could give a free subscription
service with a 100% strike rate, wash your car and buy your groceries and STILL
certain people would'nt be satisfied. Jealousy me thinks!!

Looking over this thread, it looks like this guy could give a free subscription
service with a 100% strike rate, wash your car and buy your groceries and STILL
certain people would'nt be satisfied. Jealousy me thinks!!

I think some people fail to understand the numbers, which is why the senior traders don't fall for it.

... I will state that I trade CFD's between 3-5 contracts per trade as I average in and average out of a trade, nobody can catch the top or bottom but we can get a smooth average of it.

on the indices that is equivalent to:
£30-£50 per point on the FTSE
£36-£60 on the NASDAQ mini
£12-£20 per pt on the DAX mini

300pts per week over the year = 15,600 points
Let's average everything and call that £35 per point.
£35 x 15,600 = £546,000 per year for a guy who still has a day job, trades CFDs, which are taxable but have the same spreads as the SB market, which he cannot trade for religious reasons but he can recommend to other traders to use as long he gets £100 from the recommend a friend promotion.

He may make the pips he says he does but something is not adding up.
The sums do not add, the amount of contracts do not add, the total figure, the reluctance to swap to other forms of trading where tax could be reduced, his account size, being employed while earning the above figure, the low conversion rate of his students vs pips made on his calls, and so on...

Last edited:
I think some people fail to understand the numbers, which is why the senior traders don't fall for it.

on the indices that is equivalent to:
£30-£50 per point on the FTSE
£36-£60 on the NASDAQ mini
£12-£20 per pt on the DAX mini

300pts per week over the year = 15,600 points
Let's average everything and call that £35 per point.
£35 x 15,600 = £546,000 per year for a guy who still has a day job, trades CFDs, which are taxable but have the same spreads as the SB market, which he cannot trade for religious reasons but he can recommend to other traders to use as long he gets £100 from the recommend a friend promotion.

He may make the pips he says he does but something is not adding up.
The sums do not add, the amount of contracts do not add, the total figure, the reluctance to swap to other forms of trading where tax could be reduced, his account size, being employed while earning the above figure, and so on...

Hi Sidekicker

as this is a review can you explain how you get to the pound per point rates, i have never seen them amounts anywhere ?

just a comment as I would not want anybody to get mislead !!!

Hi Sidekicker

as this is a review can you explain how you get to the pound per point rates, i have never seen them amounts anywhere ?

just a comment as I would not want anybody to get mislead !!!

wallstreet has stated that he trades with IG and trades CFDs.
The instruments available to trade on IG state the equivalent £ per pt - you can find the NASDAQ mini, the DAX mini, and the FTSE mini.
In fairness, there is also a mini FTSE which instead of being £10 per contract per pt is £2 per contract per pt, so you can rework the figures.

[/QUOTE]He may make the pips he says he does but something is not adding up[/QUOTE]

I had no idea that someone could be so hypocritical in such a short sentence:eek:

If he makes the pips he says with reasonable risk then his students can make money! What else matters, put your fine tooth comb away!!

wallstreet has stated that he trades with IG and trades CFDs.
The instruments available to trade on IG state the equivalent £ per pt - you can find the NASDAQ mini, the DAX mini, and the FTSE mini.
In fairness, there is also a mini FTSE which instead of being £10 per contract per pt is £2 per contract per pt, so you can rework the figures.

In fairness IG yes their are £2 per contract, 1 point s and p contracts

CMC are far as i am aware are minimun £1 point ftse, and most indices

a point is a point regardless how much you trade per point, thats all down to account size, ie £10,000 account £10 point max, £20,000 account £20 point etc etc

if you average in obviously less.

I belive that is good money management

I would like to say that I do not believe that WS can do all this by himself. ie. trade in and out of hours, watch all manner of instruments and send emails AND waste his time posting on here is more than one man can do.

That does not mean to say that I doubt his ability to make the trades that he does. However, can you guys do all this? Do you have staff that could take some of the weight? Somehow, I doubt your ability to do this more than I doubt his.

Ok my day 2 (it's after 8pm, I'm tired, and I wanna watch Liverpool play Chelsea, so won't be looking at any calls from now on today):

Day 2:

text at 9:41: saying
-WS remains long 5250 (I'm not long there - must be before my time)
-now long eur/usd 1.3330 (a nice up move followed, but I wasn't able to get filled at 1.3330)
-long nasdaq 2223 (likewise I wasn't able to get filled at this level, but there was anice move upwards)

text at 10:16,
-saying euro target hit at 1.34 for +70 (my result as follower 0, didn't get filled)
-nasdaq closed +20 (my result as follower 0, again not filled)
-claimed result of +50 for FTSE, but as mentions above, must be before the time of my subscription)

Another text claiming +197 for two days, +57 from previous day, +140 for the day so far.
Actual results from follower still remain at +34

text at 11:26 - short 5337 FTSE, got filled, nice entry imo, stop 5410, target 5300-5250

12:08 FTSE short stop moved to 5340

text received later "FTSE closed +24", exited as soon as possible afterwards, got out at 5318 for +19

Text saying "that's it folks calling it a day, +220 points for the week so far"

follower result is +53 for the week so far.

Text just after 4pm, short FTSE 5324 (stop 5379, target 5280), short nasdaq 2225 (stop 2250, target 2210). I got filled on both.

Test at 19:40, "nasdaq target hit +20", target was hit but +15 for me.

Text: "FTSE stop loss now breakeven at 5332" (actually wrote 5532, but I know what he means)

This wasn't breakeven for me, but I put it where WS said. Stopped out at 5332, for -8.

Summary of the day

+19 on FTSE trade (initial risk was 73),
+15 on Nasdaq (initial risk was 25)
-8 on FTSE, (initial risk was 55)

After two days the claimed results are more than 220 points, my actual results following are
+34 (from yesterday) and +26 (from today) = +60

Still in profit. There remains a great difference between what WS is claiming and what I as a follower am able to obtain. Again I'm not suggesting he couldn't have got the gains, he obviously has to enter and then send out texts and emails. All I'm saying is what I got.

Last edited:
Ok my day 2 (it's after 8pm, I'm tired, and I wanna watch Liverpool play Chelsea, so won't be looking at any calls from now on today):

Day 2:

-now long eur/usd 1.3330 (a nice up move followed, but I wasn't able to get filled at 1.3330)
-long nasdaq 2223 (likewise I wasn't able to get filled at this level, but there was anice move upwards)

-saying euro target hit at 1.34 for +70 (my result as follower 0, didn't get filled)
-claimed result of +50 for FTSE, but as mentions above, must be before the time of my subscription)

Another text claiming +197 for two days, +57 from previous day, +140 for the day so far.

text at 11:26 - short 5337 FTSE, got filled, nice entry imo, stop 5410, target 5300-5250

text received later "FTSE closed +24", exited as soon as possible afterwards, got out at 5318 for +19

Text just after 4pm, short FTSE 5324 (stop 5379, target 5280), short nasdaq 2225 (stop 2250, target 2210). I got filled on both.

Text: "FTSE stop loss now breakeven at 5332" (actually wrote 5532, but I know what he means)

This wasn't breakeven for me, but I put it where WS said. Stopped out at 5332, for -8.

Summary of the day

After two days the claimed results are more than 220 points, my actual results following are

Still in profit. There remains a great difference between what WS is claiming and what I as a follower am able to obtain. Again I'm not suggesting he couldn't have got the gains, he obviously has to enter and then send out texts and emails. All I'm saying is what I got.

Exactly the sort of feedback I think we had all been hoping for.

Is it fair to say you would have had more points if you had been quicker to react to the texts?

Day 2:

Summary of the day

http://rt0.e.prorealtime.com/ProRea...06867905d0b4cb24fa760b37ca9720761e713&print=1

hopefully the link above opens

As this is a review, again it all depends on what charting package etc you use, I was allready long on the 9.40 candle, so ws text would confirm my postion, as you can clearly see the 9.50 candle hit his entry level, anyway you would also take this trade on the bullish pattern. the exit on the 10.10 candle was a count system as well as multiple resitance levels 1 hr chart 200ma.

not trying to prove a point or defend him but again his results could all vary on who you trade with and what charts you use.

Exactly the sort of feedback I think we had all been hoping for.

Is it fair to say you would have had more points if you had been quicker to react to the texts?

No. I was extremely quick to react to the texts, it just never hit the level of entry.

You're welcome to check that on your charts if you wish. I'm doing this the best I can.

I see there are some comments regarding "depends on what you use for entry". WS seems to use IG. So I have IG for index trades. For forex, I use an ECN with typical spread of about 0.9, and quite often 0.5, so if you're claiming you got filled and I didn't, and that make sthe difference, well I think your broker is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.