If you want to fail as a trader, study TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is that The Famous Five or The Secret Seven?

lol yeah i reckon he'll stretch it out some when he gets to 5, actually with only 2 places left not long to go :clap:

hey expert, are you going private once the required number has been reached?

lol yeah i reckon he'll stretch it out some when he gets to 5, actually with only 2 places left not long to go :clap:

hey expert, are you going private once the required number has been reached?

if he'll go private after reaching his threshold 5 or 7, why doesn't someone volunteer to fall on that grenade to move this along. that person could then unsubscribe from the thread.

would that get shot of TE?

actually, I willingly volunteer.
have a fantastic week. (y)

Yeah me too, I can't very well preach open mindedness and then not join the secret 7, would be a bit hypocritical...

Shhh, you ain't seen me roight!

I pick ONLY those who have shown to be able to think for themselves:cheesy:

As for the rest, well, I am sure there are plenty of fee charging coaches/trainers that will accommodate you all:LOL:

:smart:TE:smart:

There is 1 outstanding invitation, which I will honor(y)

Now, as mentioned previously, there are NO hard fast rules, so, if any person makes a good case as to why I should open the door, before closing it again, I am all ears.

TE

There is 1 outstanding invitation, which I will honor(y)

Now, as mentioned previously, there are NO hard fast rules, so, if any person makes a good case as to why I should open the door, before closing it again, I am all ears.

TE
Is this regarding a private thread? What do I need to do to get invited? I can share plenty of horror stories of why you need to do more than study TA...........plus I need all the coaching I can get.

Is this regarding a private thread? What do I need to do to get invited? I can share plenty of horror stories of why you need to do more than study TA...........plus I need all the coaching I can get.

A valid reason:clap:

Just go to the social group section and request to join, after which, I will accept.

TE

I trade every day with guys who have millions under their mouse, so what? It doesn't make me a better trader and I would not pretend that it did.
The silliness on this thread is ridiculous, The Expert does not have any intentions of sharing anything useful with anyone unless you become a client, he won't even answer a simple question such as what book to read or what platform he uses.
He should have been cut off a long time ago.

I trade every day with guys who have millions under their mouse, so what? It doesn't make me a better trader and I would not pretend that it did.
The silliness on this thread is ridiculous, The Expert does not have any intentions of sharing anything useful with anyone unless you become a client, he won't even answer a simple question such as what book to read or what platform he uses.
He should have been cut off a long time ago.

Other peoples millions, no doubt:LOL:

I have already shared more than you can imagine, but, as usual, very few are able to accept what is offered:rolleyes:

As for what books to read, try some of Enid Blytons'(y)

Other peoples millions, no doubt:LOL:

I have already shared more than you can imagine, but, as usual, very few are able to accept what is offered:rolleyes:

As for what books to read, try some of Enid Blytons'(y)

A little pic I found in an Enid Blyton Book.
Lashings & lashings of Ginger Beer

Is that you on the right, with all your trainees on the left TE?

(Note to Mods, please remove before I wake up sober)

Attachments

• 158869876_0399407b63.jpg
    158869876_0399407b63.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 130
Would that be you crapping like an elephant and eating like a bird, with no risk management?

Status
Not open for further replies.