How tard can it be?

Here is a little something extracted from one of my personal XLS sheets indexed to 100 around beg of March.

Data readings are on random days at random times. Never the less relationships between

£-pound v FTSE100 - is -ve

Oil v FTSE - is +ve

FTSE is rising because oil and banks imo. As probability of rate hikes come nearer, likely to mean banks make more money from lending, thus higher earnings and profitability. Same re: Oil.

fwiw Cable testing to breach 1.2440 levels again and maybe head to 1.25s so FTSE should hover and consolidate in this area for a while I reckon.

Embrace the power of the negative force between the pound and the ftse imo. Don't fight it. Let the force and you become as one :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Account £845 up £36 on the day but managed to unload some bad ftse shorts and that includes weekend rollover costs (bloody thieving b@stards).

I am now Long Dow and short ftse into Yellen and earnings, what could go wrong? :whistling

Yesterday 9:26 PM. :rolleyes:

If it can go wrong ...

Moves have surpassed my levels. However, clear inverse relationship between pound and FTSE I reckon. Just saying like... :whistling

I am currently £10 down on the day (but I'm flat, ahhhhhh relief).
Not wanting to have my first down day I'm probably going to tard something silly and make it worse.

Patience.

Bad day? Yes! Could it have been worse? Yes! Did I do something silly at the end yes down another £13.

Got rid of my last toxic ftse short at 7345, its back up to 7349 right now.

First losing day :( Balance £825 only a £525 profit ;)

Attachments

• 11Final.png
    11Final.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 161
Bad day? Yes! Could it have been worse? Yes! Did I do something silly at the end yes down another £13.

Got rid of my last toxic ftse short at 7345, its back up to 7349 right now.

First losing day :( Balance £825 only a £525 profit ;)

In the this light I'm feeling quite cheerful as I made a profit of £13....things could be worse :p

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    30.3 KB · Views: 142
Well with cable around 1.25 I think FTSE may give up some having had a go at groping 7400s.

I'd just go with PPs in the absence of any major news for the upside. I usually monitor up to R3/S3 but there have been some days even these levels get taken out.

I have following levels at the mo. fwiw.

PP-R3 @ 7390
PP-R2 @ 7377
PP-R1 @ 7363
PP @ 7350
PP-S1 @ 7340
PP-S2 @ 7325

So if cable holds up I'd expect those levels to be tested and either breached or bounced off.

Based on MAs take a view with SL.

Prefer to trade cable to FTSE.

10-10... :)

GBP @ 1.2489 and Brent shying off 5660 SHOULD be bad for ftse.
I will be scaling in short from here till 9:30.