How do you recover from a £25,000 loss....

and.....whats your point ? I made an enquiry regarding ig's price movement towards the closing of the trade and any information as to why the price nose dived. I feel im wasting time here Joe, what are you getting at exactly ?

I am just backing up my statement. I believe strongly in statements are important and should not be made without care or consideration.

Seems you know how to trade but your money management is all to pot,then you probably know that .You like the excitement too much ,It's weird but gamblers like winning as much as loosing,I know a bit about that subject.
It can be overcome and sometimes it takes losses like yours before you can move on.
Good luck ,hope you recover and more.

Probably James. It was money that I could afford to lose and thats important. I wasnt using it, wasnt taking anything out of the account, didnt need it, it was just there, if anything allowing me to take bigger positions in the markets. I'll come back and be more appreciative and careful !

Probably James. It was money that I could afford to lose and thats important. I wasnt using it, wasnt taking anything out of the account, didnt need it, it was just there, if anything allowing me to take bigger positions in the markets. I'll come back and be more appreciative and careful !

Thats Ok then I won't feel sympathy when you start your how do you recover from £100k loss thread
Thats the most stupid statement I've ever heard
It was money you could afford to loose then you deserve to be spanked by the market. I bet you work for some local council or other

Anyway............! Things like this always grab my interest, I mean whats all this about ?? Do you think theres a chance IG may be trying to scare the shorts !

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 141
Anyway............! Things like this always grab my interest, I mean whats all this about ?? Do you think theres a chance IG may be trying to scare the shorts !

No, IG don't have the facilities to do that. If they try, they'd get raped by the same people who took your money.

scare the shorts ? just looks like covering to me

and no I G dont have the capital to move the futures like that and if they moved their prices like that whilst futures were flat joe punter with real data would make a mint

scare the shorts ? just looks like covering to me

and no I G dont have the capital to move the futures like that and if they moved their prices like that whilst futures were flat joe punter with real data would make a mint

Covering ...bang in the middle of a very obvious trend ? Hmm...

I think there's a chance you don't know what NFP is.

I'll give you a clue, it's not "Natural Family Planning" or "National Football Post" and it is Non Farm Payrolls, which this month was released exatcly at 13:30 on that chart you posted. The fact that you're not even aware of what NFP is makes your conspiracy theories about market makers manipulating prices to steal your peanuts lose credibility...

AFK, thanks for the clue but just like my last trade, you jumped in with your assumption a bit early !