Goldmine!

Registration Update

Just letting you know that there are only 7 more spaces for tomorrow's session at 3pm EST. Here is the link for those who are considering signing up for the free Live Market Analysis Session.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Where Are We Now?

Hope you all had a good weekend. Price fell through teal fork and is testing the L-MLH: another line in the sand. Look for confirmation of the next move: don't assume.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Registration for the 3pm session will be closed today at noon E.S.T. Six spaces left. Cut-off time for the 8pm EST session will be 5pm E.S.T.

P.P.S. Did not realize there was a data error on earlier chart. Here is a new post...second chart.

Attachments

• eur-usd 12-13-10.gif
    eur-usd 12-13-10.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 126
  • eur-usd 12-13-10-3.gif
    eur-usd 12-13-10-3.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Holiday Eye Candy

Holiday eye candy...for those with an eye to see: another trading lesson for those wanting to stretch the mind. Truly a loaded chart.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 12-15-10 eyecandyar.gif
    eur-usd 12-15-10 eyecandyar.gif
    34 KB · Views: 141
How The A/R Lines Continue To Play Out

Here is a recent chart showing how the A/R lines continue to play out.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 12-15-10 eyecandyar-4.gif
    eur-usd 12-15-10 eyecandyar-4.gif
    44.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Hello Traders,

Price had a sell-off and is now at an ML. A simple fork set-up but worked well. For those of you who have been "trying it out", would be nice to see some of your charts with forks :) .

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 12-17-10.gif
    eur-usd 12-17-10.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 140
The Last Bit of A/R Eye Candy :)

Thought I would post another A/R chart to finish off the week.

Enjoy if this is your preference/style:).

FX4Newbies

P.S. Usual weekly wrap-ups will be posted on the blog on Saturday.

Attachments

• eur-usd 12-17-10 eye candy-5.gif
    eur-usd 12-17-10 eye candy-5.gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
A More Expanded View of Eur-Usd

Hello Traders,

Hope you all had a good day yesterday. Here is a view of the EU showing some more time so you can see what is happening overall.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 12-21-10.gif
    eur-usd 12-21-10.gif
    34.2 KB · Views: 121
Continuing To Track Price

Good Morning Traders,

Added a fork to include longer swings. Price met resistance at red SH (thinner red line) but is still trying to push higher. Will have to be very watchful as it might attempt a run north...though it does not look very convincing at the moment. Just trade what you see.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 12-22-10.gif
    eur-usd 12-22-10.gif
    40.3 KB · Views: 138
For Those Trading Today

For those planning to trade today, here is the deal. Price has been making lower highs but not lower lows. Gold triangle shows possible chart pattern price could make. Tread cautiously and be sure you have a solid edge if you decide to click. No place to be trying something out (my opinion) . Maybe even using shorter time-frames might help.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. For those who may not visit tomorrow, just would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy your friends and family in the spirit of the season.

P.P.S. Once again, arrows are not to indicate a trade suggestion, but just to note a point of interest.

Attachments

• eur-usd 12-23-10.gif
    eur-usd 12-23-10.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Price Trying To Climb?

Hello Christmas Eve Traders,

Price has crossed a line (the thick, red U-MLH parallel). Appears that it wants to go higher...don't assume: wait for a tell.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 12-24-10.gif
    eur-usd 12-24-10.gif
    41.1 KB · Views: 133
Christmas Greetings!

Just would like to wish a Merry Christmas to those of you who may be celebrating today.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Weekly Chart Wrap-Ups Posted

The weekly chart wrap-ups are now posted on the blog for those who would like another view.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Price Pushed Off

Good Monday Morning Traders,

Price found support and pushed off...approaching support again at the time of this post. Will see if more buyers are present to go higher...or whatever the market says.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd12-27-10.gif
    eur-usd12-27-10.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 163
Trading Journal and Money Management 4 Starters

Hello again Traders,

When I began this thread in June of this year, it was my intention to share my analysis using the Pitchfork as well as my trades. Well, the analysis side took on a life of its own and I did not post as many trades. For the coming year, I have decided that the best way for those interested in seeing the outcome of the trades, was for me to set up an account with MT Intelligence. The attachment will show the details.

I will also use this account as an example to help traders who may be starting with what is the usual minimum account size of about $250.00 USD. I will trade/manage this account in phases:

Phase 1: Trade 1 mini-lot, which would be about 10% of the equity. Daily Profit Target: 20 pip minimum. Once the account has doubled, we will enter Phase 2. I will begin trading this account after the New Year.

I think it will be an exciting journey...at least for me :).

Take care,

FX4Newbies

NOTE: The trades may not be published immediately after I click, but will be available for viewing some time thereafter.

Attachments

• MT4Intelligence.jpg
    MT4Intelligence.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
An Updated View of EU

An updated view of EU.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd12-28-10-2.gif
    eur-usd12-28-10-2.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 147
EU at Warning Line

Hello again,

Price at WL1 finding resistance. Needs to find support and more buyers to go higher.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd12-31-10-2.gif
    eur-usd12-31-10-2.gif
    32.3 KB · Views: 149
Good Morning Traders,

Well, thus far, the EU had been showing sings of weakness. Found support at L-MLH of teal green fork. Will have to see if it can hold. Red arrow shows area to watch. Don't presume, just let the market confirm.

Take care and all the best for the New Year.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd1-3-11.gif
    eur-usd1-3-11.gif
    45.6 KB · Views: 152
Where's EU?

EU is now battling with some resistance. FOMC Minutes later today. ML intersection above. Price still in uptrend territory. Let price confirm which way.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd1-4-11.gif
    eur-usd1-4-11.gif
    30 KB · Views: 151