Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
from stockcharts.com, after annotating in separate window just hit ALT+PRNT SCREEN and paste in to Micorsoft Paint. save and then upload.

Does this help?

If 795 $ holds, gold can fire. Break below the same can give 787 $ and break above 805 $ can give 815-822 $.This is the big picture.Better wait for breakout.

heh sujith take a look at wti weekly, just noticed that we are by a very long support upward-trendline

I think I may sit out and wait to see if it holds, maybe next couple of weeks.
if it does then I think we are off to tthe races Q4

Also, seems like the NY open battering ram may be quieting down now...?

heh sujith take a look at wti weekly, just noticed that we are by a very long support upward-trendline

I think I may sit out and wait to see if it holds, maybe next couple of weeks.
if it does then I think we are off to tthe races Q4

Also, seems like the NY open battering ram may be quieting down now...?

crude held its support. I was watching crude and silver while you were typing this post. Thats why i gave buy call. :) . No one got the bottom . Only us. Enjoy !.

Can I ask a question..what do you mean when you say for example buy at 800, looking for 805,807,809 etc.. Surely the trade is closed when you reach the first target..please explain. ps congrats on some good wins.

Can I ask a question..what do you mean when you say for example buy at 800, looking for 805,807,809 etc.. Surely the trade is closed when you reach the first target..please explain. ps congrats on some good wins.

different people . . . Different account . . . Different appetite.When a call is given with 4 targets. Safe trader who trades with one lot will close his position at first target. While big traders who did 4 lots will close each lot at each target and keep on trailing stoploss inorder to lock profit.A call is meant with the perspective that many people (big trader n small) trader trades on the call.

Its upto you guys to decide your risk to reward ratio as i have set stoploss too.

For strategy please refer page number 107 . Or around there.

Cheers for that, I appreciate it, and keep up the good work. I use Finspreads for my bets, concentrate mainly on the dax but its good to diversify now and again lol

Cheers for that, I appreciate it, and keep up the good work. I use Finspreads for my bets, concentrate mainly on the dax but its good to diversify now and again lol

thanks for the appreciation :)

agree upon diversification. Keep all the windows open . . . . You will never suffocate on credit side :)

Hello folks, I've been away for a week, looks like I missed a lot of action! Shame, I've had a bearish head for a good while now. Oh well never mind, back onto it tomorrow I think.
Hope you've all been doing well :)

Consolidation started. Don't expect anything new before wednesday. 785-805 $ is the range.I mention of this consolidation in my article 'gold logic using sentiments and emotions'.

Technical culprite is crude. 110-116$. He will gain strength more he sits here.Many giving thumbs up for 120 + and many with 100 $ target.Wrestling started.Winner will be decided after crude inventories on wednesday.