Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does anyone reckon we are in for a short term dollar rally correction? The dollar has rallied for a few days now - surely we are in for some sort of correction anytime soon?

Can buy gold above 798 with stoploss 795 $. Do in minimum quantity as market should be choppy.

Exit all shorts which you are holding.

Hmmm, today is last chance for bears.If crude has to hit 110, gold 770 and below, its today.

If 770 holds and we see a close above it,its bullish sign.

Waiting . . . .

Stoploss is 792 $ sell on rise.If 770 $ broken then 755 $ can come

risky traders can sell around 782 $ with risky stoploss 786.8$. But its risky.

But am personally trying to stay away as its highly choppy as expected and i guess sentiments will work here and won't take gold below 770 $ but am cautious.

Last edited:
As expected today's US session was a bit silent with just a 17 $ fall from 797 till 780 . But didnt rally beyond today's high or low.Kept its choppy nature.Was quite calm when compared to older sessions.

Monday hong kong should carry over this silence and london session shouldn't give any fireworks.

This 2 more sessions do their duty and i guess we might see bottom at 774 $ holding.

Lol , i feel there is olympics going on for gold medal between commodities n currencies .

Until Few weeks back,there was a lad who was 'tom of the town'-crude oil.It was rallying up n up without a breather of correction.While every analysist was trying to figure out the solid reason for its rally,one thing they agreed upon.And that was 'a huge correction pending'. And right now all are silent cos oil is giving that 'very eagerly expected ' correction .

Now who is the NEW 'tom of town' ? -it's USD. He's crazyily going up n up without any fundamental reason to back his up move.US economy is having its legs down in toilet !.And still dollar doing the superman stuff !.Lol

now as usual every analysist over internet, media,newspaper . . . Is trying to crack the reason for up rally but they end there huge speech with these words 'IMVHO . . Dollar should give some relie correction'. This lines even a newbie of town agrees and he sells expecting it as top !.

Well am no great analysist or any 'out of hat came off rabbit'. But i personally see no major correction in USD until obama gets elected.Whenever something new is coming on its way,all get hopeful.Markets are hopeful about obama's anti-war and boost the economy speeches.

But once they come to understand that , he is pretty much an ordinary successor of BUSH . . . With no magic wand to repair the damaged n badly bruisen economy. . . . All hopes will go into garbage bin,and money comes into our good old gold !.

Any comments,your point of view,anything . . . I would love to hear n learn :D

I agree Suj.. this is what I was saying in one my earlier posts - surely an upward dollar correction is now due (a correction of a correction). Dollar has been overbrought IMHO.

At the same time, the slowing economy will reduce demand for oil and gold which will push their prices down further. I think if gold falls more, its not on the back of dollar strength, but because of lack of demand of gold. However, to be on the safe side and because i am SURE a short term upward correction is due in gold, i reckon a trailing stop loss above the market at a strategic place should be placed.

What do you reckon?

Bro i know. All trades are risky. But thats why ' stoploss ' is there for. And risk to reward ratio is favourable.Personally until 890 $ not broken . . . No bears.Summer season is nearing and gold should make a decent top above 910 $ before starting its usual summer decline till september.This should be the last of bulls for next two months. My personal view :).

these words are from 'first ' page of this thread !. :) . The decent top at that time i expected to be 1014 $ but alas . . Quite happy with 989 $ !.

I agree Suj.. this is what I was saying in one my earlier posts - surely an upward dollar correction is now due (a correction of a correction). Dollar has been overbrought IMHO.

At the same time, the slowing economy will reduce demand for oil and gold which will push their prices down further. I think if gold falls more, its not on the back of dollar strength, but because of lack of demand of gold. However, to be on the safe side and because i am SURE a short term upward correction is due in gold, i reckon a trailing stop loss above the market at a strategic place should be placed.

What do you reckon?

i agree with you.This week we either see 850 $ and above (some gaps left need to be closed)

else 740 $.

OUT OF TOPIC >> May be not now, but 653 $ will be next historic low for next 20 years and its gonna come soon !.

One should buy physical at 653 $(if and when it comes). Second safe position to buy physical is 1015 $. And its a hold for 5-10 years !.

copper

Heh Sujith, i know you watch copper a lot, just wondering what you think of this chart?

A bullish triangle has formed, but is sitting on the bottom, support. But if it holds copper should rally the height of triangle to over 550!

Also Aluminium holding on to support too, as there was a gap in Feb just below where it is now.

I think its interesting to see the base metals right at major supprt levels, at the same time we have crude unable to break below 110.

Should we hold and bounce, maybe Q4 will be a much stronger commodities rally than people suspect right now.

Attachments

• Copper.jpg
    Copper.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 147