Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All,

For those who are wanting to trade the financial markets over Xmas during times of lighter volumes, I've found that betonmarkets fixed odds bets are a great way to trade very quiet markets.

There is a bet known as IN/OUT where for Gold, Indicies or Forex Pairs you simply specify the range you feel these markets will stay between for a minimum of 7 days. Perfect way to trade the period between 23rd - 30th Dec. An example might be that you expect Gold to stay range bound between $1700 - $1800 during this period, the tighter you keep the boundaries the better the payout, I've had a lot of winning trades with betonmarkets, its worth a look, you can also get yourself £20 worth of credit at the moment using the following promotion code when you sign up: 10693F20, you get £20 free, no deposit required.

Another example of fixed odds with Gold is touch bets. if you feel the price of Gold will touch $1800 in the coming weeks you can put a touch bet on, if it touches $1800 over your specified time frame (minimum of 7 days, maximum of 365 days, you get a payout). I've personally received big payouts after the recent smash down on Gold when it went as low $1530. I had bets on that before Xmas we would touch $1600, $1700 and $1800, all paid out, the percentage return on the $1800 bet (when I placed the bet 2 months ago) was approximately 340% i.e. deposit £100 for a £340 payout. Its worth a look.

How to get your free £20:

Go to betonmarkets.com
Enter the promotion code: 10693F20
You will have £20 deposited into your account.

Its a great platform.

Best,
Phil

I think GOLD can move higher from a medium term perspective (weekly chart very bullish) but I don't see an entry yet on the lower (Daily timeframe) a comprehensive break of recent resistance @ 1,766 to 1,800 is required first imo - for some reason the daily one wont load?

Apparently .bmp files are too large, but.gifs are OK, so here's the daily chart I was trying to post

Attachments

• gold 30nov (daily) copy2.jpg
    gold 30nov (daily) copy2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 118
spot gold
hourly data from beginning of august. $16 box size
not really doin alot
there is some bullish signs,but lots of res above

2s9u8t3.gif

monthly is bullish, but this would be true at prices much lower than present
weekly has confluence of a number of factors
bottom of ascending channel
bottom of moving average 'shadow' and test of 50sma (first time since 2009 tested)
61.8% fib retracement of previous up swing
daily has posted a 'trigger' candle (hammer shape) giving a 45pip risk entry

Attachments

• gold 31 dec (monthy).gif
    gold 31 dec (monthy).gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 124
  • gold 31 dec (weekly).gif
    gold 31 dec (weekly).gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 116
  • gold 31 dec (daily enrty).gif
    gold 31 dec (daily enrty).gif
    34.9 KB · Views: 133
Trade Against Emotion !
Starting account NIL
Date 30 dec 2011
At end of every day, we shall calculate profits or loss involved.

Comex
---------------
1566 $ 4 lot gold sell at comex (per $ move=100usd)
5 lot copper buy 3.40 usd/lb (per .10$=1000usd)
Ng 6 lot buy at 2.99 $/mmbt (per.10$=1000usd)

Mcx(indian commo exchange)
--------------
4 gold sell at 27321
Copper 5 buy at 406
Ng 6 buy at 161.20
Silver 1 sell at 51320
Lead 1 buy at 105.20

so your starting account is nil., did you blow your previous account, or are you starting a fresh account for the new year

so your starting account is nil., did you blow your previous account, or are you starting a fresh account for the new year

New account.

Last two years I had been testing n trying this account. We know all about trading robots,which are meant to be "emotionless" traders to mint profit from market. They sometimes work and sometimes fail. From this one think I surely understood that , emotion always causes loss . Fear to exit with minimum profit and greedly holding onto a loosing position till margin blows out.

This strategy has converted my 10lac (100k) inr account into more than 1 crore (10 million) inr. Now its time to showcase this to world after I have developed correct tools and the lot size deciding software , let's see how this "trade against emotion" works !! :D

hmmm interesting.... so will you be quoting all the trades as they are traded... and what will be your initial account size.. also will this be a live or demo account?

Trade Against Emotion !
Starting account NIL
Date 30 dec 2011
At end of every day, we shall calculate profits or loss involved.

Comex
---------------
1566 $ 4 lot gold sell at comex (per $ move=100usd)
5 lot copper buy 3.40 usd/lb (per .10$=1000usd)
Ng 6 lot buy at 2.99 $/mmbt (per.10$=1000usd)

Mcx(indian commo exchange)
--------------
4 gold sell at 27321
Copper 5 buy at 406
Ng 6 buy at 161.20
Silver 1 sell at 51320
Lead 1 buy at 105.20

are these the current trades you have in place?

hmmm interesting.... so will you be quoting all the trades as they are traded... and what will be your initial account size.. also will this be a live or demo account?

This is basically for HN1 clients. Must be able to do huge multiple items. I would rather say a gbp account of 13,000 pounds is big enough for margin and the intermediate loss tht might occur. IF its too large, I would suggest for small account holders to go for mini .

so what platform would one use to follow your signals and how would they go about following as i can barely make out which signal is to open a trade and which is to close a trade.... please bare in mind that i have not read the entire thread....thank you