Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So looking for more entires long on corrections swings down and suitable price action candle formations

Price has reached 1745, 4 X original risk
Approaching a significant resistance area at previous (Nov High's) and 61.8% retracement of the move from the all time highs in September to the trigger of the present rapid up move low, at the end of December
Expect some 'correction' down from this zone and looking for opportunities to move stop loss up
No intention to close out as weekly chart indicates a convincing break of the downtrend line and plenty of white space up to the channel high (surpassing the psychological $2000!?)

Attachments

• gold daily major resistance battle.gif
    gold daily major resistance battle.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 149
  • gold weekly.gif
    gold weekly.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 142
Expect some 'correction' down from this zone and looking for opportunities to move stop loss up
No intention to close out as weekly chart indicates a convincing break of the downtrend line and plenty of white space up to the channel high (surpassing the psychological $2000!?)

Price has touched 1750, stop tightened to 1700

Attachments

• gold hit 1750 stop to 1700.gif
    gold hit 1750 stop to 1700.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 134
Price has touched 1750, stop tightened to 1700
Yesterdays Inside Bar break (to the up side) offers an entry back into the recent strong up move. However if this is the start of a more significant retracement then its not going to be a particularly clever entry
1740 entry
1710 stop
long term target remains 2000 area

Attachments

• gold daily inside bar.gif
    gold daily inside bar.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 154
Leia;1784960its not going to be a particularly clever entry 1740 entry 1710 stop long term target remains 2000 area[/QUOTE said:
stop hit (price moved down to 1704) for -30pips

candle formed on Feb 10th (which took out trade above) appears to reject lower prices and the 20ema (red) dynamic support
Since then daily candles have been inside the range of 10th Feb
I see this as a further long potential. Order 1735 Stop 1700

Attachments

• gold daily hammer + inside bars.gif
    gold daily hammer + inside bars.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 198
candle formed on Feb 10th (which took out trade above) appears to reject lower prices and the 20ema (red) dynamic support
Since then daily candles have been inside the range of 10th Feb

stop loss 1690 for me and long all below 1900. only at 15 per pip im a newbie.

Yesterdays candles for Gold and Silver indicate strong rejection of lower prices and that the Daily 20 exponential moving averages (red) are acting as dynamic support

Anticipate price moving sideways / higher over the next week providing it remains above yesterdays low

Attachments

• silver daily hammer.gif
    silver daily hammer.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 133
  • gold daily hammer.gif
    gold daily hammer.gif
    33 KB · Views: 132
Yesterdays candles for Gold and Silver indicate strong rejection of lower prices and that the Daily 20 exponential moving averages (red) are acting as dynamic support

Anticipate price moving sideways / higher over the next week providing it remains above yesterdays low

I'm not shorting, it's possible we could break out to the upside. There's bull flag on the Silver chart too.

Attachments

• Silver.JPG
    Silver.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 118
what are peoples thoughts now?
That depends:
on your entry, trading time frame, risk reward strategy etc
Personally I can't see any support above the previous daily swing high @1700, so my stop is staying there
I see major resistance (many would say shorting opportunity) at 1762
If price action here indicates a downward move, I'll sweat it out. If it doesn't it could grind higher to 1802, by which time I would have moved my stop to break-even. Again, many will see this as a potential shorting price

Attachments

• gold status.gif
    gold status.gif
    20.5 KB · Views: 146
That depends:
on your entry, trading time frame, risk reward strategy etc
Personally I can't see any support above the previous daily swing high @1700, so my stop is staying there
I see major resistance (many would say shorting opportunity) at 1762
If price action here indicates a downward move, I'll sweat it out. If it doesn't it could grind higher to 1802, by which time I would have moved my stop to break-even. Again, many will see this as a potential shorting price

I hold physical Gold for the long term. Today is a good example of part of that reason.

It is obvious given the information out of the BoE that they are determined to ram down the pound as far as they can and that they couldn't give a toss about inflation.

They are nothing more than a bunch of poverty perpetuating chicken necks who need strung up.

I was trying to educate my family about Gold years ago. None would listen and now they are paying the price.

I hold physical Gold for the long term. Today is a good example of part of that reason.

It is obvious given the information out of the BoE that they are determined to ram down the pound as far as they can and that they couldn't give a toss about inflation.

They are nothing more than a bunch of poverty perpetuating chicken necks who need strung up.

I was trying to educate my family about Gold years ago. None would listen and now they are paying the price.

haha m8 same here! i tried to get my grandma who wont invest in anything has over £1.3 million in cash sat in her bank earning 4%!!!!! shes 83 years old and wont't listen to any1. i told hear about gold 3 years ago...

It's interesting to hear the lifestyle my grandparents could afford from the interest on their savings alone, decades ago. I was talking about it with them last year. They are both 89 and have been retired nearly 30 years, things have certainly changed.

I thought this was funny. Look at the support level for Gold in the US session. 1776 baby:cool:

Think there's a message in there:LOL:

1776 Gold.JPG

It's interesting to hear the lifestyle my grandparents could afford from the interest on their savings alone, decades ago. I was talking about it with them last year. They are both 89 and have been retired nearly 30 years, things have certainly changed.

I thought this was funny. Look at the support level for Gold in the US session. 1776 baby:cool:

Think there's a message in there:LOL:

View attachment 130224
yea in the hay day my grandparents were making 8k a week on intrest only!! was mental how times change...
how long will you hold out for m8? general consensus