Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
spot gold
hourly data
looks way overcooked
box size is $5.50 by 3 reversal
close data
2pt8f91.gif

panic stricken investors ran for gold last week thinking it was armageddon...lol
they might be nursing a temporary loss this week
just posting the dow chart to explain why
price had made a breakout which was unsupported.the column of "X" did not retrace..a false breakout..ie a fake.just went up.therefore there was no support on this chart.any bad news and the market tanked
price is just back into support zone while the market has a rethink
trend is down,but it is not a selloff..no break as yet of 10750 support area
10 min data.50 point box size

35a3ddz.gif

800 taken

panic stricken investors ran for gold last week thinking it was armageddon...lol
they might be nursing a temporary loss this week
just posting the dow chart to explain why
price had made a breakout which was unsupported.the column of "X" did not retrace..a false breakout..ie a fake.just went up.therefore there was no support on this chart.any bad news and the market tanked
price is just back into support zone while the market has a rethink
trend is down,but it is not a selloff..no break as yet of 10750 support area
10 min data.50 point box size

35a3ddz.gif

800 taken

nice outoook mate. i agree .

resistance 1905$

Any round number will serve as significant. I am expecting a $100 to $200 retrace sooner or later. watching the 1925 area for exaustion before a continuation of primary trend.

supp 1850 1819 , intraday 1876.88

4hr completion GMT+2 possible doji reversal , watching 1894.95 high and 1874.72 low

Last edited:
Interesting charts there Dentist. Strong opening again today , current price 1905.87 high today 1912.18 Resistance 1910.23 and 1913.29. I am sure we should see a big retrace sooner or later.

the resistance area played out well due to chinese remarks about diversifying their currency exposure.hence euro rallied.am.also talk of qe3.so fundamentals and technicals together

here you see it...
a false breakout in gold.the last breakout was unsupported.the column of X did not retrace and hold with a support area on this chart.so without a credible support area showing it was bound to have a big move

2ekrpu8.gif

dollar index
daaily data
u gotta an unsupported break from 6 sept..a fake
is this a rally in a downtrend or a new uptrend..too early to tell

2n17yop.gif

Today was very interesting, any good trader should have enjoyed this week action, at least we can say "interesting". One of todays movers was Gold,XAU/USD. In my opinion we have not seen the top of gold yet, and todays actions favours a longish position if we analize it with my primarly tools that are Price Action and VSA.

Here-> http://screencast.com/t/D6tvDHPxj you can see todays Gold,XAU/USD chart.

Now we have to look for entrys and Risk management.

I have entered Long at 1.695, have put my Stop loss at 1.691, risking 1,5% of my account. My TP is now at 2.000. This mean that the trade has a Risk:Reward of 1:70. That means if it works more than 1,43% of times this trade has Postive Expected Value. Also means we will increase the account with a 105% of our trading capital if we achieve the TP.

**** In case we hit Stop loss I would look for more longs 1.663 and 1.673.

Have a nice day.

I think GOLD can move higher from a medium term perspective (weekly chart very bullish) but I don't see an entry yet on the lower (Daily timeframe) a comprehensive break of recent resistance @ 1,766 to 1,800 is required first imo

weekly chart attached, for some reason the daily one wont load?

Attachments

• gold 30nov (weekly).jpg
    gold 30nov (weekly).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 192