Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did u guys see the chart? it came exactly to the falling and rebounding levels...i love fibonacci. and rodin was spot on..! great to have him

Ok, I'd like to air my views of the market using my newly learnt elliot wave analysis :)

I suspect we are currently in a wave 4 of a downtrend - ie we are pulling back from a low of 736.18.
I predict a pullback to around 767 by Monday or Tuesday. From then on we see a continuation of the trend down as wave 5 starts which will take us to new lows.

I am open to all comments from fellow Elliot wave users !

I suspect we are currently in a wave 4 of a downtrend - ie we are pulling back from a low of 736.18.
I predict a pullback to around 767 by Monday or Tuesday. From then on we see a continuation of the trend down as wave 5 starts which will take us to new lows.

You have a unique count then. Most people seem to think that was wave 5. Wave 3 was the big drop we saw in Aug and wave 4 the bounce from 772 to 845. The idea is that was really A of a correction of the supercycle. So B will take us up back to close to 900 before we can have the big C down.

I have seen people agree with Wideboys opinion... wave 5 still to come for a new low next week...

And to be honest, I can see it too... think about if LEH get bailed / bought out over the weekend restoring confidence in the dollar, subsequent gold tumble to new low next week... then up from there...

Your thoughts?

I have attached a chart, please excuse my MS Paint skills are minimal :)

Red lines waves 1,2,3,4,5 - blue lines correction A,B,C waves.
I have drawn the fib off latest wave 3 to show target pullback off current wave 4 to be around 767 before we continue wave 5 downwards.

Opinions??

Attachments

• daily.JPG
    daily.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 120
I have seen people agree with Wideboys opinion... wave 5 still to come for a new low next week...

And to be honest, I can see it too... think about if LEH get bailed / bought out over the weekend restoring confidence in the dollar, subsequent gold tumble to new low next week... then up from there...

Your thoughts?

impulsive wave 3 or 5 up that is giving this rally...! :whistling .......bad joke ryt? :| lol

i'm tempted to go short. 756.70

and hold it over the weekend.

withe the euro almost at 1.42, gold's getting little respect.