Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like short term resistance is 757. Therefore, buy on a breakout ? 758

Attachments

• Spot gold 12 Sep.jpg
    Spot gold 12 Sep.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 135
i shouldnt have put so much money down per point...thats what killed me.

MY IG account doesnt have trail stops either. What is cost to cost?

Cost to cost .. Sujith uses that expression to mean move your stoploss to your entry price - then safe, no loss possible.

I make my trades comfortable by not risking more than 5-8% max of my account
(stoploss risk) on each trade. Then you can enjoy - small profits bit by bit until you've built up enough to do larger trades comfortably .. the way I'm going.

I edit my stoploss manually as the trade goes along - you have to to keep on top of things..

haha...on a galling horse i like it.

Thanks for the info Trent...IG imposes a minimum 2.4 points away stop loss.

Looks like its going down. The Euro/USD has a head and shoulders pattern on the 5min chart?????

Ever considered trading options? At time like this well out of money calls are quite cheap and if U expect a sharp rally you only risk original stake. No whipsawing. Lets say you have an option geared to £20/$ above March contract (end Feb) cost about £1000. Soon as silver gets above $15 you are in the money. But say silver is $12 this month - option value goes up beyond spread value maybe £2000 because of high delta - time

Any high point above $12 you can s/t short £2 stake no worries no stop

edit

By 2009 you have to be more careful coz time is already running out. Cash out at January high and buy April at next low

Ever considered trading options? At time like this well out of money calls are quite cheap and if U expect a sharp rally you only risk original stake. No whipsawing. Lets say you have an option geared to £20/$ above March contract (end Feb) cost about £1000. Soon as silver gets above $15 you are in the money. But say silver is $12 this month - option value goes up beyond spread value maybe £2000 because of high delta - time

Any high point above $12 you can s/t short £2 stake no worries no stop

edit

By 2009 you have to be more careful coz time is already running out. Cash out at January high and buy April at next low

Rodin who do u use/recommend for retail option brokerage ? FX PM and maybe stocks too? Do u spreadbet options only, or do the real deal?

wideboy, does it ever seem like the market will trade to the stops?

Yes! Although I am getting better at placing my stops (not on this occasion)
Its annoying but its part of the game. This is what drives much of the price fluctuations.
Always try and place your stops just wide of obvious areas.

i'm still long from 755.30

missed a lot of trading profits so far.

euro is back over 1.41