Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CMC Market maker Users,

I need some information from you. I am quite new to market maker and still learning how to use it properly.

Last Friday I had short sell Dec Future gold at 803 with STOP loss at 809. Sunday night when market open with gap up, Dec future gold contact open with 815 which is higher than my STOP loss 809.
Instead of 809, MM stop loss at 815 which increase my losses by $6.

Do you think this is correct ? Anybody else experience this problem before ?
How to approach with CMC customer service to minimise these losses...

Thanks for all your suggestion/help.

i think that ur stop loss is done AT BEST as soon as mkt hits at or above ur level.
unfortunately mkt gapped up above ur stop on open meaning at best was 815.

they do offer a guaranteed stop loss service but it costs.

REMEMBER limit orders are done at the price u give (they will never improve the price), and stops are done at best

Hi i use finspreads and if it is not a guaranteed stop or limit you get the price when the market settles, You pay for a guaranteed stop.

and if you amend it at any point ie cancel the order they fooking charge you!!! beware! city index / finspreads / iii all the same thing.

i think that ur stop loss is done AT BEST as soon as mkt hits at or above ur level.
unfortunately mkt gapped up above ur stop on open meaning at best was 815.

they do offer a guaranteed stop loss service but it costs.

REMEMBER limit orders are done at the price u give (they will never improve the price), and stops are done at best

This kinds of sucks....but I guess I don't have any other option than bare this losses....

Thanks everybody for your input....

Tip of the day from the KING of TRADERS
Buy gold 790 target 850 900 950 1000 1250
Stop loss 499

I cant complain about my SB firm... they just credited my account with 100GBP for free, just because they have upgraded the interface LOL!

Only catch is I cant withdraw it as cash for 3 months... as if it will still be there in 3 months anyway :)

I cant complain about my SB firm... they just credited my account with 100GBP for free, just because they have upgraded the interface LOL!

Only catch is I cant withdraw it as cash for 3 months... as if it will still be there in 3 months anyway :)

My sb firm cant complain about me I just credited their account for £4756 from last monday and 63k from feb 08

My sb firm cant complain about me I just credited their account for £4756 from last monday and 63k from feb 08

Wow I'm not hte only one then mate, last month I credited CMC £50K!

We must be stupid traders or something!:D

WE open a site of are own T2l Trade 2 loses
WE will met up ever friday for a walk in the park and a glass of water