Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UK PPI input is -2% for AUG compared to expected -0.6%

price inflation slowdown is now showing in data, after commods have dropped in last 2 months.

there may be some more dumping of gold next couple of weeks as it is less required by those looking for an inflation hedge

Last edited:
Risky . Sell gold around 815 $. Stoploss 819 $. Target 811.5-807-804-800 $.

this call made 1 $ profit only. And risky traders were asked to update stop to 817.2 it was hit.

Those who sticked to the safe stoploss , got 2 targets met and profit of 8 $. This call will be tallied as 1 $ profit only.

Buy around 805.8-806.5 $(current price 808). Stoploss 803.2 $. Target 809-812.2-815-816.5-818.5-821.5 $.
Do in minimum quantity.

sujith what u said before certainly seems to be coming into play, good work.

gold is refusing to move lower after closing its gap, and eurogold is now breaking higher.

what do u see on the cards?
820 break implies 845 break implies new all time highs?!! haha ....
too early to tell, but these mkts are wild, anything possible.

however i am still worried about wti, this is still is no mans land, and only really bullish if close above 111 i think.

medium term thoughts please?

sujith what u said before certainly seems to be coming into play, good work.

gold is refusing to move lower after closing its gap, and eurogold is now breaking higher.

what do u see on the cards?
820 break implies 845 break implies new all time highs?!! haha ....
too early to tell, but these mkts are wild, anything possible.

however i am still worried about wti, this is still is no mans land, and only really bullish if close above 111 i think.

medium term thoughts please?

for medium term , i would say , buy on dips with stoploss 789 $. But there are a bunch of experts out there advocating a fall below 790 $. They hold there own chance of getting it right. So i won't suggest any medium term call at the moment.

ok thx guys....
i told myself no posns unless breakout either 820/788

point to note: stockcharts.com has 400dma as 793, and has actyed as great support, price hasnt closed below
on flip side silver is around $15, so price has easiy cut through.. is silver warning us of further declines??

fundamentals are even more supportive now as inlationary pressures will increase after fan+fred bailout
i have never been more confused with this mkt!!

Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

Sept. 8 (Bloomberg) -- Investors may be forced to unwind contracts protecting $1.47 trillion of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bonds against default after the U.S. government seized control of the companies in a bid to bolster the housing market.

Nope, closest it got was around 870.5. Close - but not close enough.

Waiting pateintly for next opportunity.

Sujith,

I hope you had time over the weekend to check out the silver charts. I would appreciate your input. Yes- I agree with you that we are seeing the trend change.

Thanks,