Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1201 region Will this support hold from August 07 for Silver? Never looked at it before. What's the plan?

The next time I make 300k or 400k am only going to only loss Half of it

doberman,

I appriciate your courage to stay in this market after 300k loss.....that is nothing infront of few thousand dollar loss of mine...

Do you still trade crude oil on daily basis ? Can you share your daily stretergy ?

Thanks and keep it up....

btw has anyone noticed that when Sujit says risky or very risky...u tend to make over a $5 dollar profit!!!!!! nd nearly all his risky ones have been right over the last 2 weeks!!!!

nd actually he was so close with the call today...i dunno hw he does it!!! very good! nd thanks! Ive just been watchin so far!

doberman,

I appriciate your courage to stay in this market after 300k loss.....that is nothing infront of few thousand dollar loss of mine...

Do you still trade crude oil on daily basis ? Can you share your daily stretergy ?

Thanks and keep it up....

HI here was my stretergy I opened a sp account and put on £10 on us crude oil with no stop loss i did not know there was one and every time it went to 2.5k i put on an other $10 and when that went to 20k I stop the bet.
every time i went down 20k i cut the loss
I had not got cule about s&r s trends times of the markets noting only i was making money and throug it would last for ever mr million
In mid july when oil was going down i was still going up cause the nice people on cnbc where saying oil going to 200$
What a stretergy or what a tretergy

Last edited:
HI here was my stretergy I opened a sp account and put on £10 on us crude oil with no stop loss i did not know there was one and every time it went to 2.5k i put on an other $10 and when that went to 20k I stop the bet.
every time i went down 20k i cut the loss
I had not got cule about s&r s trends times of the markets noting only i was making money and throug it would last for ever mr million
In mid july when oil was going down i was still going up cause the nice people on cnbc where saying oil going to 200$
What a stretergy

I feel your pain bro and went through similar thing with Gold.

It started with me buying gold at 960 in July and then I kept buying as it went down.

Eventually my position got liquidated.

The media sub constiuosly programmes your mind so you end up doing these silly things.

Your stratergy would work with good risk management; since the market is random.

You should reverse position on loss double origanal size and keep doing this either side until trend occurs but work on the spaces between trade and you will have a good system.

Forgot to say, switch of CNBC, there aim is to take your money, not for you too make money!

Forgot to say, switch of CNBC, there aim is to take your money, not for you too make money!

I now reading few books and and think i have a good knowage of what is going on and why am lossing so much but keep lossing.
am going take all srocks calls to try put some money in the account but the long is how does he do it.
The thing about this game Ive never met an other traders as am in Ireland and dont know of any traders here I have spent a lot of money on my set up but dont know if it is right
The books i buy could be good or **** as i think most of them are (good traders dont need to wright books). But i dont know.

I now reading few books and and think i have a good knowage of what is going on and why am lossing so much but keep lossing.
am going take all srocks calls to try put some money in the account but the long is how does he do it.
The thing about this game Ive never met an other traders as am in Ireland and dont know of any traders here I have spent a lot of money on my set up but dont know if it is right
The books i buy could be good or **** as i think most of them are (good traders dont need to wright books). But i dont know.

In short you learn from mistakes and we both need to learn when to cut our losses and back off.

Srock is successful trade because he knows the following before he even trades -

1. Entry level/Price
2. Risk/Stop Loss
3. Target/Exit

This is something you should have clear in your mind before you even click the mouse.

Successful traders never get emotionally involved with their positions.

Your a good trader but do not realise risk management, just like me.

When trades keep failing its best to sit out and observe the price action before re-entering.

Don't worry about losses you will make it back.

So far I have recovered £15000 of my £50k loss in July.

The reason I'm doing well, is simple I'm only looking for small movementsto profit on then I'm out and will re-evaluate before entering.

The longer your in this market the higher exposure to risk.

Just get in and out real fast like your pumping a sl*t! Ha Ha LOL:)

heres a trade i do ever day at 20.36 on a 1min chart look where say the s&p 500 is if it starts going down at 20.52 go up and at 21.13 stop the bet
got that from book mastering the trade.

heres a trade i do ever day at 20.36 on a 1min chart look where say the s&p 500 is if it starts going down at 20.52 go up and at 21.13 stop the bet
got that from book mastering the trade.

Does this work all the time?

Have you back tested the data for at least 2 years?

Have you tested this theory on dow?

Intresting I will investigate.

I still testing a system I have for the dow, it makes a minimum return of £10K per month and works inline with the VXD index.

If you have your own system/stratergy its the best thing especially if its back tested.

You will never worry about losses again as it takes away emotion so no room for human error.

guy, here are my thoughts / views on gold and markets as a whole at the moment.
let me know what u think.

BLANK / F KNOWS

Imagine doing the opposite soon as a trade starts to fail! You will know from your past trades if you reversed your position you will win big!