Gold 2013 ......a lack lustre year?

Google "the secret world of ****"
(yout***)

fill in the blanks

the video seems to be copy written so can't post the link - as its already been pulled off one forum
but well worth a watch

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commodities/135664-gold-2011-12-a-33.html#post2046344

carrying on from the above

the bulls, the money managers, are puking some today.....likely target for a bounce, i think, is the 1635 then 1618 fro a head fake level on a ratio.....but a larger swing down will find a lot of commercials buyers...silver has blown it's 1:1 ratio today, although, if a sustained lift in the SML/RUT in the US is likely to see a strong swing in demand for silver to out-play gold......

You are all being taken for mugs;
My Blog
The collapse of the Gold price was orchestrated by Mark Carney at the BIS, a whistleblower has revealed. The intention of the Illuminati (Red shields and Bilderberg) is to destroy our wealth in the drive to create a World Government (G20) and a World currency, the Yuan. Whist the price of Gold was massaged down by dumping paper gold into the market, there has been huge demand from China and Russia, which between them ,have purchased in excess of 9000 tonnes in 36 months. There is massive buying by India and other Asian Countries. The Japanese are currently paying a premium of $500 an ounce to obtain Gold.

At G20 two years ago Mark Carney presented a plan, to seize our cash assets over the (UK) insured level of £85000, in the pretext that Banks are failing. The plan was accepted; hence Cyprus was the dry run for what is planned for the rest of us.

All cash assets (pensions, ETF’s etc) and probably privately held gold will be seized, almost certainly over a weekend, with a weeks’ bank holiday being declared thereafter.

The necessary UK legislation is currently being passed.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article39785.html

The Golden Truth: The Frightening Truth About The Cyprus "Bail In"

Helicopter QE will never be reversed - Telegraph

Bilderberg 2013 | The Grove Hotel, Hertfordshire, June 6th-9th?

The Argentinean default, which should have occurred three weeks ago, may be used as the catalyst for events.

Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschild’s and the Masons and the Illuminati, are owed an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game. We found this out in recent months, when a series of related corruption stories spilled out of the financial sector, suggesting the world's largest banks may be fixing the prices of, well, just about everything.
You may have heard of the Libor scandal, in which at least three – and perhaps as many as 16 – of the name-brand too-big-to-fail banks have been manipulating global interest rates, in the process messing around with the prices of upward of $500 trillion (that's trillion, with a "t") worth of financial instruments. When that sprawling con burst into public view last year, it was easily the biggest financial scandal in history – MIT professor Andrew Lo even said it "dwarfs by orders of magnitude any financial scam in the history of markets."
That was bad enough, but now Libor may have a twin brother. Word has leaked out that the London-based firm ICAP, the world's largest broker of interest-rate swaps, is being investigated by American authorities for behaviour that sounds eerily reminiscent of the Libor mess. Regulators are looking into whether or not a small group of brokers at ICAP may have worked with up to 15 of the world's largest banks to manipulate ISDAfix, a benchmark number used around the world to calculate the prices of interest-rate swaps.
The Daily Bell - The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever

As ever
Phil

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commodities/135664-gold-2011-12-a-33.html#post2046344

carrying on from the above

the bulls, the money managers, are puking some today.....likely target for a bounce, i think, is the 1635 then 1618 fro a head fake level on a ratio.....but a larger swing down will find a lot of commercials buyers...silver has blown it's 1:1 ratio today, although, if a sustained lift in the SML/RUT in the US is likely to see a strong swing in demand for silver to out-play gold......

My Blog

3 Reasons Why Gold Won't Fall Through the Floor
Published: Monday, 29 Apr 2013 | 12:50 AM ET

3 Reasons Why Gold Won't Fall Through the Floor

excerpt:
Ansuya Harjani said:
While some traders are optimistic the precious metal had found a floor, Michael Haigh,
head of Commodities Research for Société Générale, believes the bottom is yet to come - at $1,200 an ounce.

"The big support on the downside is in the $1,200 handle, which is really the cost of production
for the highest producers, which are the South African producers," Haigh told CNBC last week, noting that he sees gold ending the year "in the mid- to low-$1,300 level, and falling thereafter."

Gold Bears Defy Rally as Goldman Closes Short Wager: Commodities
- Apr 30, 2013 8:04 AM ET

excerpt:
Tony C. Dreibus said:
Hedge funds accumulated their second-biggest bet against gold on record just as prices rallied the most in
15 months on surging demand for coins and jewelry and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. ended a recommendation to sell.

The funds and other large speculators held 69,726 so-called short contracts on April 23, within 0.6 percent of the all-time
high reached six weeks earlier, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission data show. The net-long position dropped 25 percent to 46,168 futures and options. Net-bullish
wagers across 18 U.S.-traded raw materials slid 5 percent, the third decline in four weeks, with cuts in silver, corn and gasoline.

adp in fracca under 2 hours....holding longs

and spx saw MOC of 1.2BB to buy (imbalance at the close)

......liquidity expansion?

Last edited:
still reasoning the recent fall...

link: Gold as collateral, not stock | FT Alphaville

excerpt:
Kaminski said:
....well publicised “inflation protection” qualities made it do well. Once inflation expectations corrected this month, the logic to hold gold diminished rapidly. This correction was magnified by the fact that the “hold gold to protect against inflation” mantra had been undermined by a clear.....

Not so lack lustre today :)

if your a bear
but where to now?

Attachments

• break dancing bear.gif
    break dancing bear.gif
    550.4 KB · Views: 528
adp in fracca under 2 hours....holding longs

and spx saw MOC of 1.2BB to buy (imbalance at the close)

......liquidity expansion?

the longs are looking constructive....from an orthodox pov, both silver and gold have built channels and many of the buy spikes are clearly more buys than sells

next target the break-out(down) level.....

Attachments

• gold alt 030513 weekly.gif
    gold alt 030513 weekly.gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Once again we saw solid buying early in the Asian session. This has been a theme on the way back up following the emotional correction.

Hi everyone,

Just thought I’ll share with you the link (http://www.trade2win.com/boards/futures-options/153712-follow-smart-money-cot-analysis.html) to my thread on the Commitments of Traders report. In my latest post, I talked a bit about Gold, since the picture there is quite interesting:

Gold
COT Extreme / C & LS-229 report, SS-637 report COT extreme /
Small Speculators… They’re the ones, who make the picture very interesting now --> The last time, they were net short, was back in 2001 / roughly 12 years ago!! The fact that they are soooo pessimistic, suggests to me, that we can expect prices to rise further.

If you are new to the cot report, just read through some of my earlier posts in the thread, I tried to summarize everything there is to know about it. If you still got questions afterwards, just let me know!

All the best,
Dunstan

Attachments

• Report17_Gold.png
    Report17_Gold.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 205
Hi everyone,

Just thought I’ll share with you the link (http://www.trade2win.com/boards/futures-options/153712-follow-smart-money-cot-analysis.html) to my thread on the Commitments of Traders report. In my latest post, I talked a bit about Gold, since the picture there is quite interesting:

Gold
COT Extreme / C & LS-229 report, SS-637 report COT extreme /
Small Speculators… They’re the ones, who make the picture very interesting now --> The last time, they were net short, was back in 2001 / roughly 12 years ago!! The fact that they are soooo pessimistic, suggests to me, that we can expect prices to rise further.

If you are new to the cot report, just read through some of my earlier posts in the thread, I tried to summarize everything there is to know about it. If you still got questions afterwards, just let me know!

All the best,
Dunstan

Non-commercials are always on the right side of the market except during an inversion. As for the gold, low net long positions only occurred in 2000 and 2008 and the continuation for the gold was very happy.

I have a feeling that there is some big investor with not so much physical gold that must physically deliver it .... that’s why he need a lower price to buy it back…

Better keep your eyes on this gold price you gold bugs.
Only $35.00 above the recent directional low.
By my calculations, if that low is taken out in the next 3 trading days, then price could plummet.:clap:

Better keep your eyes on this gold price you gold bugs.
Only $35.00 above the recent directional low.
By my calculations, if that low is taken out in the next 3 trading days, then price could plummet.:clap:

right....no gap-down-monday then? :p