GBP/USD 5min setups

Will wait for the RN to break before shorting.

Looks like i'm going to have to pass this one up...still waiting for the RN to give a confirmed break and need to leave at 430. Good luck if you're short already or still waiting. Until tomorrow (y)

GU - currently short from 5986.5...GBP news @10:30 to bear in mind.

Attachments

• 10th Nov GU 1.PNG
    10th Nov GU 1.PNG
    74.8 KB · Views: 139
GU - key supply levels to bear in mind post 10:30 news.

Attachments

• 10th Nov GU Supply.PNG
    10th Nov GU Supply.PNG
    62 KB · Views: 93
GU - waiting for a decent long entry now, ideally want to see some conviction above the daily pivot >39 and in after a test...

Looking to long from 67ish, will use market rather than buy stop. Will track buy entry down though as price is likely to retrace further before next leg, just need to be flexible and go with what's offered.

Looking to long from 67ish, will use market rather than buy stop. Will track buy entry down though as price is likely to retrace further before next leg, just need to be flexible and go with what's offered.

...nice tap of the pivot and looking for a long around 58/9 now.

i know you are on the 5min charts but i am sure the targets are the same as my 30 min

992.gif

this is what i ment by the fib levels not sure what way you are drawing yours but anyway target met well done

:clap:

good trade CC

JUST WONDERING ABOUT YOUR FIBS

are you not aiming for the 61.8 of the previous move as a target?

Hi Pocrel, as an initial tgt for scaling out i've found the 138.2 extension to be reliable...horses for courses etc, i guess (y)...ah 50% off now as i type.

i know you are on the 5min charts but i am sure the targets are the same as my 30 min

View attachment 95502

this is what i ment by the fib levels not sure what way you are drawing yours but anyway target met well done

:clap:

Here you go...this is the swing i fibbed for the 138.2 scaleout.

Attachments

• 10th Nov GU Fib.PNG
    10th Nov GU Fib.PNG
    25.9 KB · Views: 113
I still have my long position from yesterday at 1.616, went -150 pips, starting to recover now and hoping to BE by the end of today :).

58.7 filled and 138.2 ext tgt @98 which would be nice, on the way up to that key supply zone around 6150.....i can dream ;)

Stops on remaining 50% to 6076.8 now as we're nearing lunch lull. 1.24% locked in.

Edit: 12:18 - stops filled. 1.24% (wk: -0.65%, mth: -0.65%).