GBP/USD 5min setups

stops to 73.4. 0.99% locked in. Will take another lot off @55 if offered.

Edit: 11:13 - 55 filled. Stops now @72. 1.22% locked in. Want those pivots to magnetise price south now. :)

Bullish piercing action developing on the 15min now, so likely to TP on final lots at the close of this candle if PA continues and will then consider another long...busy day :) Having said that, a long this close to daily R pivot unwise, as only 10 or so pips in it. If this current trade gets stopped that will probably me done for the day as US elections kick off this afternoon.

stops to 73.4. 0.99% locked in. Will take another lot off @55 if offered.

Edit: 11:13 - 55 filled. Stops now @72. 1.22% locked in. Want those pivots to magnetise price south now. :)

Flat. 1.22%, wk: 2.43%, mth: 13.11%. Unlikely to trade again today.

Morning, will be busier at work today so i'm unlikely to have time to journal trades - likely to be trickier today what with FOMC. Good luck.

...quick update as it's lunchtime - took an EU short earlier hoping for all out exit around this morning's demand between 00-07. 1% risk.

Attachments

• 3rd Nov EU 1.PNG
    3rd Nov EU 1.PNG
    21.1 KB · Views: 101
...another busy day at work, so amended the strat accordingly today, taking hrly signals and entries off the 15min. EU has been the first to signal and counter-trend but working out atm with stops at b/e, so no stress.

Entry 4246, risk 1%, initial sl 4265, tgting 4190-95 initially...

Attachments

• 4th Nov EU 1.PNG
    4th Nov EU 1.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 107
...another busy day at work, so amended the strat accordingly today, taking hrly signals and entries off the 15min. EU has been the first to signal and counter-trend but working out atm with stops at b/e, so no stress.

Entry 4246, risk 1%, initial sl 4265, tgting 4190-95 initially...

Will consider all out exit once the current 15min closes as strength north returns...

hah, Oanda has locked on me now, so current TP and SL orders are in play...i don't think it's stopped out just yet...

Edit: Oanda back up and stops now @18, locks in 1.47%.

hah, Oanda has locked on me now, so current TP and SL orders are in play...i don't think it's stopped out just yet...

Edit: Oanda back up and stops now @18, locks in 1.47%.

OK, as it's nearing 6pm and home time for me, i've exited at 07, to give a tad over 2%. 2.05%, wk: 4.48%, mth: 15.16%.

GU - UK data above expectations but I have a 1hr short signal developing...i have a 15min short entry pending at 6193 as price is currently below today's pivot and has reversed from monthly resistance. 1% risk this morning, probably won't trade the US session.

Attachments

• 5th Nov GU 1.PNG
    5th Nov GU 1.PNG
    17.1 KB · Views: 106
GU - UK data above expectations but I have a 1hr short signal developing...i have a 15min short entry pending at 6193 as price is currently below today's pivot and has reversed from monthly resistance. 1% risk this morning, probably won't trade the US session.

Short filled 6193, sl 6215, initial tgt 6168.

Stops to 6203 now and will full exit @73 if offered again.

73 filled. 0.91%, wk: 5.39%, mth: 16.07%.

That's it for me this week. End of 2nd 4 week period of the journal. Recording trades continues to improve discipline....a 'dry' read but I really recommend doing it if you aren't already.

Trade safe, have a good weekend and be back Monday.

Watching GU atm and have short order in @ 6123, initial target daily S2 around 6085. Stoploss 6153.

Attachments

• 8th Nov GU 1.PNG
    8th Nov GU 1.PNG
    25 KB · Views: 104
Will be shorting GU again from 6121, DOW futs bearish atm and GU PA still supporting a short (the way i see it), 1% risk again.