GBP/USD 5min setups

GU again - 15min, looking at the bull flag and TL break scenario for possible next leg up. Will watch pa closely above the TL for next long and you can see i'll be looking to scaleout around the 138.2 fib ext which coincides with the weekly pivot and yesterday's main supply area.

Attachments

• 10th Nov GU 2nd setup.PNG
    10th Nov GU 2nd setup.PNG
    42.5 KB · Views: 116
GU - gift horse off the 5min, long from 6055 and stops now @b/e.

Attachments

• 10th Nov GU 2.PNG
    10th Nov GU 2.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 131
goodjob CC :)

any idea how to show your risk % per trade and gained? in your statement and account history on MT4?

cant seem to find it :(.

GU s/d for later...

looks like you had a great day CC

and what are you doing up this late :cheesy:, i have been on a flight to newark all day so just arrive in the hotel

are you looking to trade this thing tonight?

looks like you had a great day CC

and what are you doing up this late :cheesy:, i have been on a flight to newark all day so just arrive in the hotel

are you looking to trade this thing tonight?

:) i'm often kicking around 'til 1am-1:30am but i don't trade. Looks like EU will offer the first opp for me today. Have a good one.

:) i'm often kicking around 'til 1am-1:30am but i don't trade. Looks like EU will offer the first opp for me today. Have a good one.

Having said that, i'm seeing strong higher TF demand on EU at these levels and down to yesterday's swing low, so i'll watch EU for now.

Edit: US Bank holiday and limited news affecting GU & EU to bear in mind today.

Attachments

• 11th Nov EU SD.PNG
    11th Nov EU SD.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 129
GU S/D update - looking to short from this level, watching 5min PA around any break of the TL.

Attachments

• 11th Nov GU SD.PNG
    11th Nov GU SD.PNG
    47.6 KB · Views: 118