FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

I must say when I get time the US session is so much easier to make money ........the CAD is firing more and the us equities certainly gives the USD more wind in its sails

13.30 bell sends usd and yen through the roof.............gbp sold off as well

i'll go with the flow on those Big 3

play the retraces and assume they will follow through on moves now

ea bounced offering 82's ...........that was a peach of a resell ........

lunchbreak over ...........back later ..........just wanted to see what the 13.30 bar offered

cheers
N

as I leave the GBP is bear and the Yen isb ull...play those guys in pairs

euro is slooowing down ..........don't get to attached now to it anymore

I need to leave but have 3-4 trades on all cracking along ..........and I want to move the stops one more time on all of them

N

back again for 2 mins .....

well I think its fair to say that the Euro has had better days :)

EJ is now 117.53 from my last updates at 118.00....another 50 pips down :)
Ea now at 5063's..again some 30 pips down off of where I was reselling it earlier :)
I wasn't really chasing EU given the other pairs but shes now down 50 pips in last 90 mins :)

GBP still a bear gang ......but yen has been swinging more .......bull at moment again from earlier

anyway enjoy the session .............some superb scalping if you know the pairs to be sitting on :)

N

hey guys

in response to some recent requests heres a pretty simple system based loosely on Captain currencies 3 ducks

have a good day
N

Last edited:
morning all

overnights
mixed bag.....yen was most bullish earlier asian
usd the bear

London from 6am
volatile mix today ...........yen and gbp are swinging well both ways .........so be careful

pairs scalping
today is a rollercoaster......ive been all over the range of pairs I trade to make money ........played a lot of yen bull trades (selling EJ)..........EA sells also prevalent

hard work ............currently also GBP is selling

N

hey guys

in response to some recent requests heres a pretty simple system based loosely on Captain currencies 3 ducks

have a good day
N

jut a follow up here ...for anyone trading this system we have USD and CHF as sells at moment with various currencies offering up buys signals through the morning ........nothing firm being offered as a buy

N

currently working the EU buys ..looking for more buys above early 60's

ucad sells offered ....AU buys as well ..............mainly working the USD bear

(as evidenced by the 3 duck corrie system selling usd)

but remember my scalping system I use is much much faster than the 3 duck corrie ....although its nice to have confluence in signals :)

N

hey guys

have a good day
N

i'll run a separate thread on this if people want .........depends on response across the 3 forums I now cover

N

usd still THE sell...........gbp just popped up for fast scalps ..........happy to rebuy again if offered in early 80's

ucad crusing south ok now
eu buys still solid
AU ok

nothing on fire though

usd still the bear but having to rotate the G8 to find best partners........GBP and yen currently working that

hard work but overall good solid pips this morning

have a good morning .....gotta scoot
N