FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

back for 2 mins .......

Euro bear still driving the G8 train.......

just keep reselling

EJ
EU
EA

on bounces ..........at the moment the best moves have been on the EA ..........but I have been happy to rotate the AUD , Yen and AUD whenever the most bullish currency of them was offered

N

sure GU bull is in a good place and scalpable........ but you are trading into a bull gbp and a Bull usd

if you don't know what I mean you need to do some reseach on trading trengtmeter style ..........as in truth that trade is pushing **** uphill at moment and you are gambling on GBP volatility vs more predictive safer trades

N

remember the GBP and the Yen are the most volatile currencies generally in the G8 ...........they can start a fight on their own !!!...and they will offer the most signals when a trader is purely focused on momentum signals ...............

but it takes 2 to tango when pair trading............so always be on the most promising pairs by using strengthmeter dynamics and also look for G8 Patterns that indicate highest probability of profitable trades

N

GBP has pulled a big momentum play now .............it was safeish once the 4600 was retested as a buy in GU ........

ok back later
N

third time the market has spiked to very very high G8 volatility levels so far London

(a little like a forex VIX measure I use in my own stable of indicators).....

usually we are lucky to see one of this in forst few hours of London

3 is a real treat (like I have been saying - today is a gift of a session)

so make the most of this weeks Brexit volatility !!!!!!!

N

sorry if some dups today here ...............I was copy pasting to other forums and may have got overlaid

N

just looking at GBP to Euro rates

will be interesting to see if the Brexit shakes the market enough to breach some key S/R levels over the recent weeks / months

R = 0.8107 (1.23)
S = 0.7500 (1.33)

last 2 weeks certainly offering more strength to GBP .......and today is a storming GBP performance so far (with euro the DOG in G8)

will be an interesting week that's for sure

N

re-test on 4636 level sends GU into confirmed sell phase ...........

4664 was lower high selloff point ............but I don't trade that way ..no needf or me to be so aggressive in market ......... with 28 pairs to chose from :)

N

I will snap up resells GU in 26-36 range .....no need to chase the bid here .......

yen bull firing up ...........always follow the dominating currency

I will snap up resells GU in 26-36 range .....no need to chase the bid here .......

32 was offered and now resold to 18

like shooting fish in a barrel guys .............tooo easy today :)

extended support at 5200..

5206 now ........you are either quick or dead .......

had to give the 5206 back ..........frustrating and cant be bothered to hold this at moment .........euro to weak currently ..ZZZZZZ

yen bull firing up ...........always follow the dominating currency

nothing wrong with the yen bull........but the USD and Euro both bullish as well so not the pips on tale to make it worth it at moment

we are now getting smaller bursts of G8 volatility but nothing like the big 3 bursts earlier

back later .....

if I were hanging around I would stay

GU sells
EA buys (ZZZZ)
UJ and EJ sells ...........but we need either Usd or euro to go bear dudes

note EA to 5208 now so better ...........

later

N

104.53 the high for UJ
118.50 the high for EJ

both worth reselling below that......Yen looks bull dudes

N